Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dynamic01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2022, 08:33 AM
    What do we need to bid on government contracts?
    What do we need to bid on government contracts?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 12, 2022, 09:58 AM
    Depends on your location.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2022, 06:45 PM
    What country, if US, what department,

Business license, tax ID, normally have to pay employees union wages, use proper bid forms,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How government affect the flow of money between government and different household [ 0 Answers ]

How does the government affect the flow of money between government and two households - lone parents and couples with children, using one example of a government decision. How would this decision affect how money flows between these two different households and co-operations. Could someone...

GDP: If a Government exports a product, is it an export or Government? [ 0 Answers ]

The GDP formula is: GDP = Consumption + Government Spending + Investments + (Exports - Imports). So the Government exports $5 billion worth of Oil. It then takes this $5 billion and funds an Education Program in the nation. Does this $5 billion go to "Government Spending? Or to...

How to get government window cleaning contracts [ 1 Answers ]

My Husband has just started a Window cleaning business, and I was wondering how to go about getting a contract for doing the schools in our county?

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ? [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ?

Bidding on Government Contracts [ 3 Answers ]

I am search of the application process of being able to bid on government contracted construction jobs

View more questions Search