Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2022, 06:12 PM
    Biden crack pipes
    Do I have to put my mask back on after I smoke a Biden crack pipe ?

No No !!! fake news !! They are not going to distribute crack pipes for the purpose of racial equity ......... they are going to distribute "safe smoking kits " made of glass .

White House says grant program does not fund crack pipes – Boston 25 News
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2022, 08:34 PM
    spin control .... the use of the word 'accordingly' is saying they are changing policy without admitting it .

jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2022, 05:46 AM
    It's what the feds do when we, the voters, allow them to print/borrow money endlessly. If they were required to have a balanced budget, even the Biden admin would likely see the foolishness in these programs.
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2022, 09:40 AM
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2022, 09:57 AM
    There is bi-partisan legislation to prevent Clueless from giving out crack pipes .

It's called the ‘‘Preventing Illicit Paraphernalia for Exchange Systems
    'Act ..... or Pipes Act I kid you not .

Manchin, Rubio Bring Bill to Block Government From Buying Crack Pipes (businessinsider.com)

TAM22223 (senate.gov)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2022, 06:48 PM
    If I smoke tobacco with it, can I be arrested for unauthorized use of government property?
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2022, 06:56 PM
    do you take your mask off to smoke it ?
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2022, 08:54 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biden Wrong...Again. [ 39 Answers ]

On the heels of his stellar performance in directing the disaster known as the Afghan withdrawal, Biden is now making outrageous accusations against Border Patrol agents. The only slight problem with Biden's statement is that none of it is true. The agents in question did not run over anyone with...

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Crack in cast iron drain pipes but no leaking [ 4 Answers ]

If I have a cracked cast iron drain pipe running from my upstairs bathroom to the basement, is it possible due to build up in the pipe that the pipe may not leak?

God bless Joe Biden [ 34 Answers ]

You got to love the guy for speaking his mind... If he's so brilliant and so prepared, why is Biden already begging for help? Why is he already predicting low poll numbers? This is the guy that "has it" and this is his running mate? Reportedly Biden added, “I probably shouldn’t have said...

Obama vs. Biden [ 3 Answers ]

You've had your chuckles over Palin, this is the alternative... LvZpp9QJRME

View more questions Search