Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissa john Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2022, 09:57 AM
    video editing software
    Which is the best free video editing software?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 7, 2022, 10:06 AM
    Depends on your platform.
    Bear in mind you get what you pay for...
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2022, 03:01 PM
    Free Video Editor Suggestion
    Melissa,

Assuming you are using Windows, I've had good luck with OpenShot Video Editor (https://www.openshot.org/).
    Any video editor will come with its own learning curve, but I've been able to do what I wanted with this program.

Best of luck,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for recommendations for mid-range video editing software [ 0 Answers ]

Something that can save in plenty of formats and can do text overlays. Budget is around $200. Edit to add: for Windows.

Video editing software [ 8 Answers ]

I have used Pinnacle studio 9 for the last six years and always found it to be satisfactory. I upgraded my PC in Jan of this year having transferred my Windows XP on to the new faster machine along with Studio 9. Where before the only problem was the very slow speed for editing I now find that the...

Looking For Video Editing Software [ 2 Answers ]

I recently ordered a Samsung SMX F34 camcorder (my first camcorder). I checked out YouTube videos made with it & people say that it has mp4 format. Many also say that the software that comes with it lowers the quality. I am new to video technology & Im on a budget. So what would be a low cost,...

Video Editing Software [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 movie clips that I loaded from my Panasonic Digital Camcorder to my Windows PC Computer. I want to be able to cut half of the 1st clip so only the left side plays and cut half of the 2nd clip so only the right side shows. Then merge the 2 edited clips together and play them simultaneously....

View more questions Search