Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Templer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2022, 03:14 AM
    What brand is this ring? Is it an esoteric sign and not a brand in the end at all?
    Hi,

I recieved the ring as a present and I'm really curious what brand that could be. Not because I hope it's worth anything but I wanna know what im wearing. It's the two figures on my pinky ring. I saw that somewhere but I dont remember what it is. Those two figures eather really are a brand or maybe mean something like greek, turkish or indian. Please help me find out! Thank you in advance, heres the image:

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible fir the 2 aircon brand like LG & panasonic share on 1 brand condenser [ 0 Answers ]

Coz we have 4 aircon units in our house of different brand (1 panasonic & 3 LG) would it be possible if the 2 will be shared in 1 condenser like LG & Panasonic in 1 Panasonic condenser?

Is it possible to clone a hard drive from one laptop brand and use on another brand? [ 2 Answers ]

Clone the whole hard disk (includs OS, files etc) currently used on one laptop brand and then use the hard disk on another different brand of laptop

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key [ 2 Answers ]

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.