Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oc_12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2022, 11:36 AM
    My friend is really mad at me and she is distant
    Recently, my friend told me that I had a bad behavior multiple times with her but also with the other and she said that she will be distant and that she can’t accept the apology I text to her for the moment. Well texting apology is not the best idea to be honest.

It’s recent so it’s normal that she is still angry and distant, time heal things but it can be a long process. I am pretty mad at myself by disappointing her about some things, but since this fight I started to improve my behavior towards the other, to thanks them in front of them if they did something good to me, I ask about their week end for example and etc. I want to prove now that I won’t be angry at her anymore if she is truthful with me, and maybe talking to her like grown ups around a table. I made a letter but I didn’t give it yet, because she asked for some space and now it’s too fresh in her mind.

I really love her and I hope we will be able to talk together about a lot of things, I have to say thanks to her too for all the good things she has done for me.

Any advices about this?
    susan walker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2022, 03:38 AM
    You can drop her a message to tell her how sorry you are

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is she being distant? [ 2 Answers ]

So I've been dating a my lady for 2 months and things were going good and we've had some small issues but we overcame those and moved forward... Last week I was sick and she would check up on me and leave me lunch at work since we are coworkers... now I'm one of the first guys she has had a...

My best friend is being distant towards me [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend is acting distant towards me. All of this started when me and her were being bothered by a person we didn't even know. We couldn't exactly complain because she was working and I didn't want a scene because my best friend was ready to fight. I convinced her to let it go and we left....

Coworker is best friend one day and aloof and distant the next? [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I'm looking for some professional advice on how to handle a situation with a male coworker of mine. He and I are acquaintances and I have always viewed our relationship as professional and platonic. I'm in a relationship and he's married. Anyhow, some days he's super friendly, wants to...

Why is my ex boyfriend (former friend) being so distant around me? [ 1 Answers ]

This guy and I were friends about 5 months. After, he comes to my college (3 hrs away!) and tells me that he likes me a lot and has for a long time. I return the feelings. We date for about 1 month and it’s hard. This guy has a lot of problems going on in his life including drug addiction (hard...

Friend seems distant nowadays [ 7 Answers ]

I've been friends with this girl online for about 1.5 years. (strictly platonic) We didn't really talk a lot until about 4 months ago. From then till about May we talked like almost everyday, or quite a few times a week. And they were really fun and nice to talk to, and I was glad that she wanted...

View more questions Search