Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean the Dog Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2022, 06:09 PM
    The only movie I ever had to walk away from...
    Stumbled across this on late night TV in late 90s, was already on and was fascinating and upsetting too.

Not entirely sure if this is right, but...

Seemed to be Stalin-era Russia, and people were being executed in front of a green door. They would just wait their turn in line, stand in position when their turn was up, and *BANG*.

They chatted in line as they waited.

One was a prostitute who asked for a final cigarette. She didn't get to finish it before *BANG*, and a mess was on the door with a cigarette stuck in it.

Outside, bodies were being piled into a truck.

That's when i had to walk away, just too upsetting and realistic. But I've wondered ever since what the show was, and since I'm older now maybe I could take it..(?)

Thanks for any help : )

Check out some similar questions!

Ate country ham and has vomited and can't stand to walk to walk. [ 5 Answers ]

My dog ate can't stand to a country ham bone. She vomited. Gave lots of water. Now she can't stand on hind legs to walk. WHAT SHOULD I DO

I'm trying to find a song that has quotes from the movie walk hard [ 0 Answers ]

It was a reggae sounding song if I remember correctly . It has the scene from the movie when Dewey Cox walks in the bathroom and they are smoking weed . I hope I can find the song thanks

Used to walk regularly for 7kms now I am trying to get conceive. Can I continue walk? [ 1 Answers ]

Everyday I used to walk for 7kms . Now I am trying to get conceive can I continue my walk?

Talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk [ 32 Answers ]

So the new darling of the GOP Chris Christie is all about tightening belts, slashing this and slashing that and all the GOP loves him. But he does not walk the walk Christie and his wife used a NJ State police helicopter to fly to his son's baseball game. Landed got in a State limo drove about 100...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.