Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2022, 01:00 PM
    Do I Have A Case?
    The situation:

I'm a YouTube content creator. I also have an account at Patreon, where viewers can provide financial support. I have been on YouTube for over 10 years and have had the Patreon for at least 4.

Suddenly I find that Patreon has suspended my account. The stated reason: I was convicted of a crime. What crime? They refuse to say. How did they obtain this information? They refuse to say. How can I defend myself? They refuse to say. The consider me guilty with no recourse, and have already caused damage to my reputation online.

I have sent them a copy of a recent background check, since I work for my state government. Nothing. I would like to take legal action if necessary, perhaps for defamation? I don't know if I have an actual case or not. I live in Washington state. Can anyone advise?

Thank you!
    Dave
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2022, 01:14 PM
    Does Patreon have a customer service phone number or an administrative number to call?

I found this:

© Patreon
    Sitemap
    600 Townsend Street, Suite 500
    San Francisco, CA 94103
    USA
    Phone: +1 (833) 972-8766

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Court decision case dismissed due to lack of jurisdictions land case [ 0 Answers ]

My father was the defendant in the case filed on land ownership, the decision of the court was case dismissed due to lack of due to lack of jurisdictions

Turquard,s case in the salomon case?what's the rule [ 1 Answers ]

What rule was applied in the turquard,s case and also, in the salomon case .why does it not have implications in Ghana law.

Do not feel comp case filed correctly lost want case refiled got sick on job in 2007 [ 0 Answers ]

When talking to people years after case Have been told since I got sick on job should have got worker's comp. Do not feel case was filed correctlt staying I told employer I was physically able to go in field was sent out Was in extreme pain when I returned to office. Went to hospital never...

My boyfriend caught a new case while he just got guilty on another case [ 2 Answers ]

What does sentencing after revocation mean

View more questions Search