Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2022, 10:21 AM
    You have to remember the number one rule for liberal dems. That which is wrong when others do it is fine when they do it. The whole 1/6 fantasy is just ridiculous. There were certainly those who invaded the Capitol Building, which clearly was not properly secured, and those people should be prosecuted. Trump is not one of them. Last I looked, having a big mouth is not against the law.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2022, 05:48 AM
    How does a mob storm the Capitol when the Capitol police let them in ? Matthew Martin was just aquitted of 1/6 charges because he made that very argument .
    Judge: Jan. 6 Defendant Who Said Police Let Him In Not Guilty (buzzfeednews.com)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2022, 06:17 AM
    In his case, his appeal was not so much that they let him in. His case was based on the fact that the police made no effort to stop him or turn him back, so he had plausible reason to believe that he was being "allowed" to enter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's coming He's coming. A Christian song from 1981 to 1977 [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a Christian or Gospel song from Late 70s or early 80s? I want to know who sings this song and the name of it.. Here are some of the words that I can remember ((( Jesus is coming back again but not as a phantom but as the Savior of men ))) Or ((( He's coming back again but not...

Rain is coming in to our electric fireplace. Where is the leak coming from? [ 8 Answers ]

When it rains, water comes into the gas fireplace (fire box) and then leaks onto the wood floor in front of the fireplace hearth. The fireplace vents to the outside wall and there is a small coat closet between the exterior wall where the vent is located and the fireplace with no visible water...

Emails are not coming to my macbook pro but are coming to my iPhone [ 1 Answers ]

I have AOL account; yesterday midday I was still receiving emails on my iPhone but they are not appearing on my macbook pro; they have always been a few minutes or hours late in getting to my computer as compared to my phone - but now none are getting to the computer

The film is about an asteroid coming for earth and the boy sees it coming and gives the [ 1 Answers ]

There is an asteroid coming for earth and the boy out of lord of the rings is in it he sees the asteroid coming and tells everyone thr government have an underground base and decide to choose families to go under and if the familys get a call that mans they can go down the boy out of lord of the...

Presidential dictatorship [ 320 Answers ]

When Bush was in office, I remember seeing a lot of complaints on this board that Bush was acting like a dictator. People complained that Bush was tapping phones illegally in a violation of their rights when the NSA was listening in on conversations between foreign terrorists and their contacts in...

View more questions Search