Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2022, 08:16 AM
    What are the chances of Biden/Harris not running in 2024?
    Especially if the dems are swamped in the midterms as seems very likely. If not B/H, then who? Michelle? HC? Booker? Will the dems think clearly enough to see B/H as having been a disaster and a losing ticket on the level of Jimmy Carter?

Who do the repubs go with? I don't see DT getting it. DeSantis? Ben Carson? Pence? Nikki Haley? Will there be a second edition of the Reagan mystique? If DJT is not the nominee, will pouting Trump supporters cost the repubs the election?

How far inland will the red wave carry? Governorships? State legislatures? Mayors? Any hope of restoring sanity to Cali?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 23, 2022, 09:51 AM
    That's actually a very good question as Biden will be over 80 (82) should he stand for re-election in 2024.
    He's already the oldest US president on record.

Would one of the younger Trumps, Ivanka maybe, hold the Repubs in a similar manner as their father and have more potential for the presidency ?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2022, 12:02 PM
    I think it probable that Clueless Joe will not run .Harris could be the likely nominee although Newsom is making a strong case . He survived the California recall with about 70% of the vote .

Senator Spartacus will make an attempt . But he has no traction. More likely would be Stacy Abrams as a replacement VEEP candidate . AND let's not forget Evita is squawking about a comeback .

For the Repubs I see a DeSantis /Haley ticket although the primary could get messy if Trump gives it a try . DeSantis and Haley are both positioned as the Trump alternative candidates and have been public about it .

If Pence makes a move you will see him try to be a king maker in this year's midterms but his brand was damaged in the post election drama .

Also possibility of my Senator Tim Scott throwing his hat in the ring .

A slew of others from both parties will dip their toes in or test the winds
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2022, 12:22 PM
    Just remember..... Anything is possible . Bare Shelves Biden lost all the early primaries and was ready to drop out before he got the blessing of Congressman Jim Clyburn .Kam the Sham dropped out in early December 2019 for lack of funds . Together they allegedly received 80 million votes .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thank you, President Biden/Harris [ 14 Answers ]

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/producer-price-index-july-2021

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Harris Company [ 1 Answers ]

The Harris Company purchased a computer for $3,000 on December 1. It is estimated that annual depreciation on the computer will be $600. If financial statements are to be prepared on December 31, the company should make the following adjusting entry:

Go or not go, with chances of running into ex [ 4 Answers ]

There's a party and I know she;s going to be there. I ont want to see her with another guy, but should I go? I want to get out, but my friends are going to that place. If I go, when I see her, how should I act? Ignore her? Talk to her?

View more questions Search