Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2022, 09:11 AM
    Kam the Sham on the road again
    Still hasn't been to the border . But she took Europe off of her bucket list . Now she heads down to Honduras seeking those elusive "root causes"

There she will meet with a real live Evita . That would be soon to be President]Xiomara Castro. Keeping it all in the family ;she is the wife (and second cousin) of former President /dictator 'little melon' Mel Zelaya (the man in the over sized cowboy hat )

He was last seen in 2009 when the Honduran Supreme Court booted him out of office. At the time he was attempting a Hugo Chavez like takeover of the country using Venezuelan assets . The Honduran military woke him with court orders ,and put him on a plane to Costa Rica ;pajamas and all .

The lefties of the world screamed "coup "(including the emperor and our Evita )

Obama says coup in Honduras is illegal | Reuters

Fast forward .Xiomara Castro is now President elect having run against a drug dealing President . The choice for the voters of Honduras was a drug dealer or a commie .
    Here is a root cause for the VEEP . Central America votes in drug dealers or commies who either repress them o make them so economically poor that they see the trek north to the land of milk and honey and other freebees attractive .
    Kam's plan is some good ole fashion nation building .

Root-Causes-Strategy.pdf (whitehouse.gov)

Strengthen democratic institutions to improve governance and rule of law.
    Strengthen the independence of the justice sector.
    Promote transparency.
    Improve efficacy of legislative branches.
    Empower public and private sector actors.

In other words ;build those poor nations in our image from the ground up . And here I thought the left doesn't like nation building .

The people of the region now ask on cue ...... what jobs are you bringing ?
    But that is not important . The check list VEEP 1st woman ;1st Black ;1st Black -Asian ;went to Europe now will have another item to check off her list . She actually made it to one of the countries she identified as a root causer .

Check out some similar questions!

Kam the Sham on the road [ 129 Answers ]

She's in France on a "charm offensive" and she actually had a press conference! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD_xVbrXsAIAxME?format=png&name=small Quid sent her there to smooth ovet bad feelings after we knee capped France's sub deal with the Aussies.

Sham Wedding [ 1 Answers ]

I know a girl and boy who pretended to be married to each other just to get the girl in England. Know the girl has been granted indefinite leave to remain in UK. Should I report this to home office

2012 The end or another sham [ 25 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but if it's not I'm sure Ben will move it. Since History Channel is doing a whole week dedicated to this, I was wondering what your thoughts about it was. Will the Earth be sucked into a black hole? Will "God" unleash his angry side with fierce...

My marriage is a sham [ 1 Answers ]

I am hearing impaired woman and I just found out that my husband was still married to his first wife when she claimed that he was her lawful husband. He lied to me, my parents, the church pastor and everyone and claimed that his wife died. And was devastated over that. I did everything I could and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.