Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2022, 06:49 AM
    Clueless Joe only loves Pipelines that help Russia
    He shut down the Keystone pipeline on his 1st day in office killing thousands of US jobs .

He then reversed sanctions on the Nord Stream II pipeline making Russians like Putin richer .

Now in an effort to both make Russia richer ;the Eurogreenies more dependent of Russian energy ;and to punish faithful allies at the same time ; Clueless will no longer support the EastMed project ...... a natural gas pipeline project that would provide Israeli gas to Europe through Cyprus and Greece .

US informs Israel it no longer supports EastMed pipeline to Europe - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2022, 06:56 AM
    Do you wonder as I do why the Euros wouldn't simply tell JB that they don't care what he thinks? It's just a dagger in the back of our ally, Israel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He says he loves you but he dating another girl whom he tells he loves her [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend whom we have dated for 4 years, 4 months ago we broke up because of this girl whom I found he was talking to and the girl was saying that he was pregnant for him of which he was lying. He did sleep with her though. We broke up and now 4 months later, my x comes back and start...

A girl says me that she loves me but at the same time she loves another person also [ 2 Answers ]

A girl says me that she loves me very much but one day I discovered that she is in love with another boy also. What should I do ?

Losses that effect on water pipelines [ 1 Answers ]

I want to ask about the losses that effect on water pipelines

Head calculation for a centrifugal pump and frictional loss in water pipelines [ 1 Answers ]

Kindly provide me formula for calculation of head given by centrifugal pump

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search