Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2022, 03:55 PM
    Trying to find a name of an EDM song
    I use to hear this song all the time back in 2015/2016 it's EDM all I can remember is a deep voice repeating "Dreams"
    Can anyone help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 04:12 PM
    Is this it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QiKAN2LIuk
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2022, 04:30 PM
    No that's not it I found something similar which might have been a sample from Quench - dreams

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannt find this song or title to its it's a reggae song [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for months but can't find this song it I don't know the words but it sort of goes like.. used to stop from killing myself.. greatest achievement no mon no school cogoamentch look at the people dying people want money.. It's a reggae song I know for sure I have clips of the song...

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search