Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2022, 12:32 PM
    Behind the Republican Elector Slate Fraud - Amazing!
    Republicans from seven swing states attempted a fraudulent scheme to replace legally appointed electors with their own fraudulent electors. They were caught after submitting their bogus slate to the National Archives, the Senate, and other government agencies.

They will be charged with crimes by either the DOJ or the state AGs - or both.

The originator of this plot to overthrow the legally-elected President of the United States ? Hold on to your hat!

RUDY GIULIANI! Trump's former personal lawyer. This is in addition to the many frauds the former NY mayor has already been accused of and for which he has been suspended by New York State.

No proof yet Trump was involved, but does anybody seriously believe he wasn't?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 01:29 PM
    They will be charged with crimes by either the DOJ or the state AGs - or both.
    The famous "They will be" assertion. To be clear, if they have committed crimes, they should be charged, but time will tell on that. After all, HC was plainly guilty of obstructing justice and conducting classified communications over a network that was not secured, yet she was never charged.

No proof yet Trump was involved, but does anybody seriously believe he wasn't?
    Does anybody seriously believe in the concept of needing evidence to make a claim of guilt?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2022, 04:33 PM
    There is NO scenario in the electoral process where a slate of fake electors could possibly be used in the elections . I'm not saying it wasn't attempted . I don't know if it was or wasn't . But if it was attempted those involved were stuck on stupid.

I don't know when or if the attempt was made .But here is the timeline for 2020

The winning candidate's State political party selects the individuals who will be the electors be after the election

BEFORE Dec 14 2020 all governors had to certifty the results in their states and send the certification to the archivist .States must make final decisions in any controversies over the appointment of their electors at least six days before the meeting of the electors. (by Dec 8) This is so their electoral votes will be presumed valid when presented to Congress. Decisions by States’ courts are conclusive, if decided under laws enacted before Election Day.
    In other words ;BY Dec 8 all controversies over electors resolved .

Dec 14 all the elector votes were counted !!

December 23 the votes were delivered to the President of the Senate (Pence )

January 6 was a ceremonial count . However If any objections to the electoral votes are made, they must be submitted in writing and be signed by at least one member of the House and one Senator. If objections are presented, the House and Senate withdraw to their respective chambers to consider the merits of the objection under procedures set out in Federal law.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 04:43 PM
    The certification papers that were submitted are totally different-looking than the standard, official ones are. Different font and font size. Different headings. Different display.
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2022, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    But if it was attempted those involved were stuck on stupid.
    Stuck, stupid and Republican.
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2022, 04:18 AM
    yeah I get it .... Trump/Repubs bad
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2022, 05:38 AM
    Fashback ;the Dems war gamed the election . Accordingly Podesta (playing the role of Clueless Joe ) persuaded Governors to send alternate slates of electors .

“In that scenario, California, Oregon, and Washington then threatened to secede from the United States if Mr. Trump took office as planned,” The New York Times’ Ben Smith wrote last month. “The House named Mr. Biden president; the Senate and White House stuck with Mr. Trump. At that point in the scenario, the nation stopped looking to the media for cues, and waited to see what the military would do.” A report from the group describes what happened in more detail—California, Oregon, and Washington threatened to secede, yes, but in order to extract a set of concessions from Trump and Republicans. “With advice from President Obama,” it reads, “the Biden Campaign submitted a proposal to 1) Give statehood to Washington, DC and Puerto Rico; 2) Divide California into five states to more accurately represent its population in the Senate; 3) Require Supreme Court justices to retire at 70; and 4) Eliminate the Electoral College, to ensure that the candidate who wins to the popular vote becomes President.”

The Ridiculous War-Gaming of the 2020 Election | The New Republic

How the Media Could Get the Election Story Wrong - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Preventing a Disrupted Presidential Election and Transition 8-3-20 (wordpress.com)
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2022, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    yeah I get it .... Trump/Repubs bad
    You got it. I'm sure you don't need proof of that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slate imbedded in cement fix? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a slate patio that was installed the year the house was built (1940) very charming. The slate is ~ 1 inch thick and is inbedded in a cement slap that is 12 inched thich or more. Some of the slate is curmbling. What can I do to fix this? The slate is rough cut and the gap from one piece of...

Should I get the anger out, or clean the slate? [ 16 Answers ]

All right, I've been friends with this girl for about 2 years. She was new to my school, and I hung out with her. Well sometime last year, a bunch, and by that I mean almost all of my guy friends started liking her. She's not ugly, but she's not drop dead gorgeous anyway, at least by what I see. I...

Slate Roof Condensation [ 1 Answers ]

My a/c unit is in the attic under a slate roof. The climate here in south Texas is very hot and very humid. I am generating a lot of condensation in that attic despite having a dehumidifier there. The advice which I am getting is to seal the soffets and any other openings in the attic, because the...

View more questions Search