Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 11:22 AM
    Why do people in authority (politicians, clergy, educators, et al.) lie?
    Are they trying to protect us? themselves? Are they trying to make us happy and contented? Are they trying to subtly force a change in attitude or behavior? Are they trying to gain time for something or avoid discovery?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2022, 12:47 PM
    All of the above.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 01:35 PM
    Perhaps more to the point, why did Clinton lie about Paula Jones and then lie to a grand jury about ML? Do those lies make his denials about Juanita Broderick less believable? Why have Trump and Biden repeatedly lied about all sorts of things? Why did HC lie about flying into Kosovo "under fire"?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    why did Clinton lie about Paula Jones and then lie to a grand jury about ML?
    To protect himself, his reputation.
    Do those lies make his denials about Juanita Broderick less believable?
    Yes.
    Why have Trump and Biden repeatedly lied about all sorts of things?
    Please list three lies by each.
    Why did HC lie about flying into Kosovo "under fire"?
    Hillary said during her campaign: "I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our helmets and bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her — so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Considering the extreme danger in the place where she was going and the prep taken, it would have been natural to exaggerate later.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 03:34 PM
    "I remember landing under sniper fire," she (HC) said in Washington on Monday. "There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base." It was all a bunch of nonsense and was completely discredited by the Post at the time. She flat out lied about it.

I have already posted Biden's lies, but here they are again. President Joe Biden keeps telling lies. He just told a New Hampshire crowd of “having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing.” In fact, the Associated Press reports, it was a minor kitchen fire, with no damage visible from outside. He’s overblown the incident in the past, albeit not as much. Nor can he stop talking about a chat with an Amtrak conductor in his seventh year as vice president, when the guy retired 15 years before Biden became veep and had died by the year of the tale.

Now either the pres is lying repeatedly or he is becoming senile.

But here's another one to make three. This was Biden assuring everyone he would not have mandatory vaccines. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6QNsNMFH5s
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 03:45 PM
    Here's the Youtube video of a CBS report about HC REPEATEDLY peddling that wild tale. It was a complete fabrication. But isn't it interesting how eager you were to try and support her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfaxA9Q-9AQ

She has NEVER landed ANYWHERE under sniper fire. Do you really believe any Air Force transport aircraft would have landed the First Lady with her daughter in that kind of situation? And no civvy in their right mind would take their daughter into a place under active sniper fire, nor would any foreign country want them to come in. Imagine being known as the country in which HC and her daughter were killed by snipers. It sure seemed to be just an effort to look brave and noble that fell flat on its face.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 04:29 PM
    But isn't it interesting how eager you were to try and support her?
    I can't stand her! I looked at several articles on sites I respect and dug up what I posted about her comments.

Where is the list of three lies by Trump?
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 05:34 PM
    You can look up Trump lies. Just be aware that the one claimed by Athos was hardly a lie. That has been documented earlier.

You undersold the completely fallacious nature of HC's wild tale. I still wonder why. Perhaps you just didn't do sufficient homework.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 05:53 PM
    You can look up Trump lies. Just be aware that the one claimed by Athos was hardly a lie. That has been documented earlier.
    No, this time YOU list three Trump lies. You're so good at picking out lies; this is your golden opportunity!
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 05:56 PM
    You want me to do all the work. That settles it. You ARE a liberal dem.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 06:12 PM
    You want me to do all the work. That settles it. You ARE a liberal dem.
    As we Germans say, you are full of applesauce.

You posted: Why have Trump and Biden repeatedly lied about all sorts of things?
    I posted: Please list three lies by each.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 06:24 PM
    All you can post are questions and fake news about Hillary? You have talked about your wonderful research skills. They didn’t work very well for your HC info. This is your shot at redemption now. I dare not take that from you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 06:33 PM

Why is this so difficult for you?
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 07:28 PM
    I wouldn't think of robbing you of your only chance at redemption. After all, the "registered repulican" who concluded, "Considering the extreme danger in the place where she was going and the prep taken, it would have been natural to exaggerate later," should be eager for a chance to redeem herself. And particularly for failing to see that there was not a particle of "extreme danger" at the Kosovo airport. So the offer remains on the table for you. You REALLY need it.

Besides, you're not worried about lying UNLESS it is done by Trump. Lying by one of your liberal dem heroes doesn't get your attention.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 07:33 PM
    Wow! You are really in a mood tonight.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 07:41 PM
    Is it untrue?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 08:04 PM
    Huh? I don't understand.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 08:13 PM
    Never mind.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2022, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post

Why is this so difficult for you?
    Members of the Trump Cult are notoriously afraid of the truth especially when it exposes Trump.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2022, 04:19 AM
    yeah I get it .... Trump/Repubs bad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question for early childhood educators. Can you please answer the following? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been wondering for ECES, when you get vacation time. If you work in a full day kindergarten classroom, I’d imagine you have summers off possibly and perhaps take vacation on march break and christmas break? What about in childcare centres including in the preschool room. Do you have time...

What's your opinion of the following questions ON ECE (Early Childhood Educators?) [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so , I'm studying to be an ece but I was wondering the following. Can ECEs still have a healthy social life and lesiure time ( espically since many eces are starting in their 20s, including early 20s and would like to be able to see their friends, and enjoy their 20s) Can ECES go...

Early Childhood Educators! [ 8 Answers ]

I was curious, to all you ECE's out there, how is it? Is it hard to find work like at a daycare? I also am curious to know how I would go about becoming one later in my life,

Condoms and the kenyan clergy [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Father chuck, I recently watched a program on condoms and HIV in Kenya. I was saddened when I realized that many Kenyans(and I am sure many across Africa) did not understand that the church's apathy to condom use was that it promoted promiscuity,since it seems to suggest its all right to have...

View more questions Search