Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 04:08 AM
    Why would I?
    I didn't think you would since you scarcely ever speak harshly of a liberal dem. It's not lying that people here dislike. It's just an opportunity to bash Trump that must be joined. I'm not a fan of Trump, but I am a fan of consistency.

Let's let Tom have his thread back.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I didn't think you would since you scarcely ever speak harshly of a liberal dem.
    I'm a registered Republican. I speak harshly about anyone who is a poor leader.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 09:55 AM
    I don't think you do. Biden is certainly a poor leader, yet you won't dare even comment on his repeated lies. Clinton lied like a dog, and that is definitely poor leadership, yet you have nothing negative to say about that. As for being a registered repub, you are familiar with the old adage, "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck."

And to be clear, I'm not being mean-spirited. I'm simply questioning your accuracy which is certainly appropriate. You are welcome to do likewise.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 09:57 AM
    Start your own thread about all this.
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2022, 10:09 AM
    About what?

We can move it here if you'd like. It's an old thread of mine that is basically dead.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/current-events/why-our-incarceration-rate-so-high-848928.html

I'm just not sure what we will be discussing. Post an answer there if you'd like to.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2022, 11:23 AM
    I started a new thread about lying. Current Events.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2022, 02:33 AM
    useful video of possible Russian strategy
    Ukraine crisis: US weighs more military support for Ukraine to resist Russia if it invades - CNNPolitics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanctions for probation violation [ 2 Answers ]

My son is on probation for distribution of marijuana. Recently after being on probation for almost a year, He was stupid and got a dwi. The prosecution is trying to give him 13 years for this, his first and hopefully his last violation. Is this the norm for this? Is there some where we can go...

Who deserves credit for our virtue? [ 6 Answers ]

A lot of what's posted on these boards is devoted to assigning blame for vices that we committ. But sometimes, we actually practice and embody some truly great virtues. When we do that, who (if anyone) deserves credit for it?

ISDN PRI Signaling Across Carriers [ 1 Answers ]

I have a combination of LD carriers with multiple local carriers. This scenario is Qwest as the provider of the longhaul and SBC as the local carrier. I had a situation late yesterday where my PBX rebooted. The recovery time was approx 7-8 minutes. When the switch came back up we looked at...

Doubt - Signaling [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Can you please tell me what is mean by Data Transfer and Signaling Transfer.Also,please spot out the difference between them. Regards, Krishnan.

View more questions Search