Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2022, 09:48 AM
    The idea was ingrained in the founding principles and you know it . Even Hamilton ;who was as close to a big central government framer as they come ,would be appalled at how intrusively large and oppressive our republic has become .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2022, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The idea was ingrained in the founding principles and you know it
    You keep saying to me, "...and you know it". What I "know" is that I disagree with most of what you think. This is because I deal primarily in facts, while you deal primarily in your own fact-free opinions.

. Even Hamilton ;who was as close to a big central government framer as they come ,would be appalled at how intrusively large and oppressive our republic has become .
    1789 is not 2022. Provide examples of how "intrusively large and oppressive our republic has become".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compliant press finally figures out Herr Doctor [ 20 Answers ]

How Fauci Fooled America | Opinion (newsweek.com) Mounting evidence indicates that natural immunity is stronger and longer lasting than vaccine-induced immunity. we now know that lockdowns failed to protect high-risk older people. When confronted with the idea of focused protection of the...

Trump Obstructing Truth Re Dr. Fauci [ 10 Answers ]

In a bold move, the Trump Administration is attempting to muzzle Dr. Fauci via emails. "The emails add to evidence that the White House, and Trump appointees within HHS, are pushing health agencies to promote a political message instead of a scientific one." ...

herr Donald is having a bad week [ 105 Answers ]

sorry can't defend...... 1. signing a budget that increases spending more than the emperor ever dreamed of proposing . 2.the whole idea of assembling our military might and parading it down Pennsylvania Ave. 3. Not releasing the Schiff memo after releasing the Nunes memo .What could possibly be...

View more questions Search