Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SIMBRIAL Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2022, 05:44 PM
    SSN Valid for work only with DHS authorization
    I hold a SSN number issued years ago, reading "VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION".
    I m going to change job and renounce to my working visa.
    Can I use the SSN reading this note to work and provide a US driver's license or do I need a new working visa?
    In the event I apply for a green card, can I provide this SSN while waiting for the working permit/green card?
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Work authorization question [ 1 Answers ]

I submitted my i130 and i485 documents to get residence status along with the i765 for work authorization. I noticed that my j1 said I was subject to the two rule and through miscommunication my lawyer said it wasn't a big deal. My interview came and while everything else went well, they said my...

Switch from E2 to L2 Visum, what happens with work authorization [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently an E2 visa holder. I'm eligible to work through my work authorization card and am employed with a software company. Now my husband's contract will change and we will receive a L visum. With my L2 visum I can apply for a new work authorization card. My question is - what...

How can I get work authorization,I have a b1/b2 visa [ 1 Answers ]

I have a valid b1/b2 visa,i am currently in the usa,i would like to look for work,what should i do,not all employers want the hassle of being a sponsor! but i want to be legal

H1b visa expires but I94 stamped on entry valid can I work? [ 1 Answers ]

I just realised that apart from my H1b expiration a few months from today, the I94 stamped on my entry to the US is valid for nearly 5 months after my H1B expires, can I still work to that date then renew the visa?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.