Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SIMBRIAL Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2022, 06:43 AM
    Work Permit and Green Card
    After been married to a US citizen for 17 years and being on a working visa, I am considering to apply for a green card as my job is in jeopardy.

I would like to know how long it may take to receive the work permit and if during this waiting time I am allowed to work.

Thank you
    S.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about work sponsored green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My employer and I are in the process of applying for a work sponsored green card. I'm curious about once the process is complete and I have the green, whether I am legally obligated to remain employed with them for a certain period. Are there any kind of restrictions on what kind of...

H1B holder applies for Green Card, can his dependent work? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There, I am a H1B holder and my wife is in USA on a H4 dependent visa. My company is willing to apply for a green card for me. If the green card application is completed, can my wife work in USA? Thank you in advance.

I'm 19 I want a green card to work legally how do I do that? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been living in the u.s for about 16 yrs.ive attended my 12 years of school and graduated and dhold my h.s diploma .im a good citizen

I'm 19 I want a green card to work legally how do I do that? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been living in the u.s for 16 years and I've attennded school my 12 years I'm a graduate with my h.s diploma I've never been convicted of anything

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.