Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2022, 12:59 PM
    Just wanted to say thank you
    I was reading through my old posts, and realised what an emotional mess I was. I cringe now when I read through my old questions and comments.

But I just wanted to say thanks to each and every one of you who commented on my posts and helped me feel better in the moment, or gave me a reality check that I needed.

I finally realised the root cause of all my issues, i.e. subtle bullying in school over years, an absent father, growing up with a sister with special needs and and an anxious mother.

It's no surprise that I had a hard time with anxiety, trauma and PTSD, but now I can make sense of it. I think I did pretty well for surviving my teens and early adulthood.

I am in a better place now, I get professional help twice a week, I have a stable job, I have successfully completed my education and I am growing mature day by day. I also have a few friends whom I love and I am looking forward to making more in this journey of life.

P.s - Does anyone know if I can delete my old posts or change my username to become anonymous? (I don't want people who know me to find this).

Thanks again,
    N
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 9, 2022, 01:20 PM
    Thank you so much for letting us know we helped somehow and at least were a soundingboard for you. You had posted in January 2018: "Reading through my older posts I have noticed how much I have grown as a person and received the help I needed." That says it all!

Private message Curlyben, our admin, who will give you info about deleting old posts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help wanted [ 2 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for four years of college together all the time.. came to college together . Left ,ate slept,talked together... were like together ALL the TIME. We were having a happy time. But since two months both of us are working and in different offices and that too late hours. From...

I wanted to know! [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever had menstrual like cramps which they were pregnant?

I only wanted one but now I have two! [ 9 Answers ]

First of all, hello everyone. Its been awhile since I've been here and hope all is well with those I used to talk to. Ok, so I have a bit of a confusing situation going on. I finally got over my last train wreck of a relationship and decided it was time to move on with life. I had been...

View more questions Search