Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtdave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Broken countax 30
    Anybody know of a cheap s?h briggs and stratton 11.5 hp verticle crank engine going cheap.Have completely blown engine on 45deg slope.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 21, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Try these guys for a new engine Pressure Washers, Portable Generators, Mowers, Lawn + Garden | Northern Tool + Equipment If you are thinking a used engine they are hard to find. Try eBay but nearly all are new too.
    compressors Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2012, 10:36 PM
    Informative!!
    http://www.boge.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heart broken [ 6 Answers ]

I tried to contact someone I still have feelings for but I couldn't reach them so I had a friend to give them the message for me and they haven't called me I think he doesn't care I finally see that now I need advice on what to do because it 's hard to forget about it?

This is broken. [ 1 Answers ]

I got this idea from a magazine. Go to this link: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-5/qid=1169914582/ref=sr_1_5/601-4486323-2759321?ie=UTF8&asin=B000JZ8A1M. Scroll down and click on "features". Read what it says. Then click on "Description" and read what it says. It's sort of stupid...

Broken Line [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I have a waste line in a downstairs bathroom that has collapsed under the ground. The only thing connected to this line is a toilet and small sink. I was wondering if I can cut the cast iron drain under the toilet in the crawl space and run a PVC elbow and 4" pipe from this...

Broken up [ 4 Answers ]

:-[ my boyfriend and I just broke up after 6 months.

View more questions Search