Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 1, 2022, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I did a little research

I'm glad you went to grad school. I'm not glad you misused "ego" in post 11.
    Just like you criticize me...research sources often suck, don't they.

Sorry, Charlie. Not misused.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2022, 06:42 PM
    Just the usual. You’re right because you say so. It won’t get you any farther this time than usual. Always afraid to just say you were wrong. Sad.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 1, 2022, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Just the usual. You’re right because you say so. It won’t get you any farther this time than usual. Always afraid to just say you were wrong. Sad.
    You're describing yourself.
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2022, 08:03 PM
    Like I said. Sad.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2022, 07:23 AM
    AOC has nothing on the terrorist right wing noise machine.
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2022, 12:25 PM
    Can you be specific? You will note that no one here has made reference to a, "terrorist left wing noise machine." A specific person's specific statement has been posted. I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    Expert

Jan 5, 2022, 10:58 AM
    I stand by my written statement as written and if you had been paying attention then you wouldn't need specifics from me.
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2022, 12:28 PM
    That would make the answer, “No.”. Oh well.
    Expert

Jan 5, 2022, 03:29 PM
    Jumping on AOC and ignoring the dufus and his racist supporters and sychophant butt kissers and media maga mouthpieces is a a no no. Oh well! Specific enough for discussion without a link?
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2022, 04:19 PM
    Except, as I have noted several times, I didn't ignore Trump. But I am specific with my objections. That's valuable.
    Expert

Jan 8, 2022, 11:22 AM
    I don't object to AOC as one of 435. I object vigorously and specifically to the dufus and a few loony repubs. The dufus having a big mouth is not very specific.
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2022, 05:04 PM
    I haven’t noticed any specifics from the liberal side.
    Expert

Jan 9, 2022, 05:08 AM
    Where have you been for the last 4 years?
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2022, 06:08 AM
    "Haven't you noticed all the specifics I have no ability to be specific about?"
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2022, 05:40 AM
    Perhaps there is justice in the world after all. "AOC tests positive for COVID-19 after partying in Miami maskless. The positive test comes shortly after the congresswoman was seen without a mask in a Miami bar, according to video that circulated on social media." She has been vaxxed and "boostered", evidently to no avail.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc...miami-maskless
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2022, 05:44 AM
    She should spend less time away from her constituents ,in red states ,during a pandemic crisis ,trying to date conservatives .
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2022, 05:46 AM
    I still plan on nominating her for bizarre tweet of the year. "It’s starting to get old ignoring the very obvious, strange, and deranged sexual frustrations that underpin the Republican fixation on me, women,& LGBT+ people in general. These people clearly need therapy, won’t do it, and use politics as their outlet instead. It’s really weird."

Earth to AOC. If you want to see "really weird," then just look at your own tweet.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2022, 05:54 AM
    She sees all political opposition to her as a sexual assault.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2022, 10:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    She sees all political opposition to her as a sexual assault.
    What ARE the reasons for political opposition to her?
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2022, 11:12 AM
    We could start here.

If implemented her Green New Deal would be a catastrophe. It is a form of milquetoast communism — it calls for “Medicare-for-all,” a single-payer government-run health care system; it demands the federal government provide a job (at a “living wage”) for every adult; it insists the government provide a basic income (welfare) to any individual, even those “unwilling to work”; it champions free college and universal public pre-k education; it wants to ban all meat consumption; it mandates the end of all fossil fuels within ten years to combat “climate change”; it dictates that 99 percent of all gas-powered cars, SUVs and trucks be taken off the road; it demands a ban on all airplane travel by 2030; it aims to outlaw nuclear power; and it seeks to retrofit every building and home in the U.S. so they can be “energy-efficient.” AOC proposes that America becomes completely powered by clean, renewable energy resulting in “zero carbon emissions,” primarily through alternatives such as wind and solar.
    And this miracle transformation must take place within a decade. Why? Because AOC claims there’s a “scientific consensus” that, unless drastic action is taken, the planet has only 12 years before it is destroyed by climate change. She says it is her generation’s “World War II” — a life-death struggle against the forces of darkness. Call it the coming green apocalypse.
    https://www.worldtribune.com/a-close...repeat-myself/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Youth on the rampage [ 138 Answers ]

https://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/smyl-college-rockingham-students-attack-tradies-in-wild-rampage/news-story/5ba7c0ee73bd892b940bc6e00856f09b so what is to be done with youth who simply don't play by the rules. All too often such events are staged so it can be filmed, uploaded...

California Cop on Murder Rampage. [ 106 Answers ]

So when are the lefties going to be calling for Banning Police as a result of this lunatics actions? After All cop kills people... therefore we need to ban cops... like their recent foaming at the mouth fever to ban guns because some lunatic shot some kids. ... Transcript RAY SUAREZ:...

View more questions Search