Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2022, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    We could start here.
    And if we don't, we die.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2022, 11:31 AM
    Well, we didn't. So you are on record as saying we are going to die in the near future?

You do realize that AOC's idiotic claim that there was scientific consensus that we only had 12 years before life would be over is completely wrong and agreed on by basically no one? It's a laughable claim that only a totally uninformed person would make.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2022, 11:39 AM
    Well, we didn't. So you are on record as saying we are going to die in the near future?
    Yep. Climate change, global warming, melting glaciers, covid, more shootings/killings by very confused and unhappy people, absence of love and caring.
    You do realize that AOC's idiotic claim that there was scientific consensus that we only had 12 years before life would be over is completely wrong and agreed on by basically no one? It's a laughable claim that only a totally uninformed person would make.
    I'd say fewer than twelve.
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2022, 11:42 AM
    Yep. Climate change, global warming, melting glaciers, covid, more shootings/killings by very confused and unhappy people, absence of love and caring.
    As is your custom, you are mixing issues.

I'd say fewer than twelve.
    That makes you even more uninformed that AOC. That's a description you really don't want.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2022, 12:01 PM
    We are killing ourselves and each other.
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2022, 01:11 PM
    I'm not. I would say without reservation that the sum of my life has been to preserve lives. Quite frankly, I would say the same of you if it wasn't for you unwavering support of pols who support abortion. Those 900K unborn children need to be included in your calculations.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2022, 03:07 PM
    ...if it wasn't for you unwavering support of pols who support abortion. Those 900K unborn children need to be included in your calculations.
    And this was stated where about pols supporting abortion?
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2022, 03:27 PM
    You voted for the Biden/Harris ticket. You are supporting AOC here. You have had your chances to take a principled stand against abortion here and passed on it. Nuff said.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2022, 03:56 PM
    I don't support AOC. I do agree with much of what she says. Plus, she's very pretty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Youth on the rampage [ 138 Answers ]

https://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/smyl-college-rockingham-students-attack-tradies-in-wild-rampage/news-story/5ba7c0ee73bd892b940bc6e00856f09b so what is to be done with youth who simply don't play by the rules. All too often such events are staged so it can be filmed, uploaded...

California Cop on Murder Rampage. [ 106 Answers ]

So when are the lefties going to be calling for Banning Police as a result of this lunatics actions? After All cop kills people... therefore we need to ban cops... like their recent foaming at the mouth fever to ban guns because some lunatic shot some kids. ... Transcript RAY SUAREZ:...

View more questions Search