Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2021, 06:07 PM
    Just unbelievable.
    Democratic Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut appeared Saturday at the Connecticut People's World Committee Amistad Awards. CPWC is a Communist Party affiliate political advocacy organization.
    Blumenthal appeared at the event to distribute certificates of special recognition to the three recipients of the awards, video from the event posted on Facebook shows.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blu...ld-back-better
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2021, 05:37 AM
    The stolen valor Senator caught again ! He is in CYA mode now saying he is shocked shocked that the event was commie affiliated !!!

"My understanding was that this ceremony was strictly a labor event," . "If I had known the details, I wouldn’t have gone. ... Let me just say very emphatically, I’m a Democrat and a strong believer in American capitalism. I have been consistently a Democrat and a strong supporter and believer in American capitalism."

But at the event he said he was honored to be there .He personally handed out the Amistad Awards presented by The Connecticut People’s World Committee . Her seriously did not know what the group was about ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unbelievable menstrual cramps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm 37 years old had my tubes tied six and half years ago. Never before durging my period did I have cramps. Since my last child six years ago. My periods are unbareable the pain is unbelievable it hurts to do anything . Ive done the warm bath ib profine heating pads you name it I've done...

Unbelievable that this happened [ 3 Answers ]

This man is a piece of Sh*t. And should not be a JP! JP says, for kids' sake, he won't wed biracial couples | Philadelphia Daily News | 10/16/2009

It's unbelievable.. . [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all I'm new here I was told about this site by a brasilian friend. Can someone tell some links or stuff where I can get some info on how to go abroad in the USA ? It makes so much time I d like to have a chance to work and live there that I think it will only be one more dream that didn't t...

Unbelievable Images [ 8 Answers ]

'Panic stations': ship aground - National - smh.com.au This is where I am from in Australia. The weather here today is freakish. This 225m ship has run aground on one of beautiful beaches. It lost its morning a few KM's offshore and came hurtling towards the beach. Follow the link to view...

Unbelievable jealousy! [ 9 Answers ]

I have one more problem with my current relationship. You probably all think my relationship is doomed with problems, but I fail to mension all the great things about it! I am so jealous. Jealous of girls on the street he looks at, jealous of girls in magazines he looks at, jealous of his ex's....

View more questions Search