Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2021, 07:35 AM
    Texas steps up to the plate.
    Texas has officially started building its own border wall.Biden allows open border policies and refuses to enforce laws passed by Congress to secure the border and enforce immigration laws. Texas is stepping up to do the federal government’s job.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/its-o..._content=daily
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2021, 07:47 AM
    Besides the hordes of illegals crossing the border ,there is also a national epidemic being supplied across the southern border . Synthetic drugs like meth and fentanyl are crossing the border at an alarming rate. Besides human trafficking , the illegal drug trade is supplied by Mexican cartels . US drug overdose deaths will exceed 100,000 this year with 64,000 due to fentanyl according to the CDC . .But that plague reporting falls on deaf ears .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2021, 07:52 AM
    And liberal dems seem basically to not care. Sad.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2021, 08:02 AM
    Clueless is going to do everything he can to throw a monkey wrench into the Texas plan. He is going so far as to let building supplies already paid for by the US taxpayer rot on location rather than sell them to Texas . Abbott has already reached out to Clueless asking to purchase the wall material .Clueless has not responded .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

a parallel plate capacitor is built with an area of 1.4m^2, a plate separation of a p [ 0 Answers ]

a parallel plate capacitor is built with an area of 1.4m^2, a plate separation of 0.1mm and has measured capacitance of 750nF. Determine the dielectric constant of the dielectric used to build this capacitor?

What type of plate boundary is parallel to the direction of the plate movement? [ 4 Answers ]

What type of plate boundary is parallel to the direction of the plate movement?

Can you please show me the steps or explain this steps and the formulas used in doing [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please show me the steps or explain this steps and the formulas used in doing this math problem. Find mean,median, & mode mid value - 15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 frequency - 2,22,19,14,3,4,6,1,1?

Steps for foreclosing on owner financed property in Texas [ 2 Answers ]

I owner financed a property to someone, they have never paid on time and have accumulated a lot of unpaid late fees. We reduced the payment back in July 09 to try and help them. Their April payment was due by the 8th of April, I contacted them on 12th, they said they mailed it. I contacted them...

Decorative Swith Plate or Wall Plate and Switches [ 5 Answers ]

We're looking to replace our standard switch plates with "decorative" plates, mainly in the kitchen backsplash. We have seen plenty of options for the plates, from pewter to copper to nickel, etc. Are there options for the actual switches themselves? Can we get switches, such as simple light...

View more questions Search