Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunterlayss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2021, 04:29 AM
    My aunt’s ex bf says I’m ruining the kids Christmas, thoughts?
    Okay so my aunt and her ex boyfriend aren’t together and her kids live with him for the time being because it makes things less complicated for them right now. Anyways he goes on to saying how I ruined the kids Christmas just because I’m not letting them open up my Christmas presents I bought them and that I can take back my presents. Saying I’m ruining it because since he’s not able to drop them off during Christmas, he’ll be busy. So since they won’t be able to open their presents until after Christmas I’m ruining it for them, even though everyone else told him the same thing I said, that we can wait still even if it’s after Christmas for them to come over and open presents. Then he goes on to saying how he wanna take the presents to his house to open them up on Christmas, but we’re not allowing that because we want to see the kids reactions and record it. Then he says no one cares for the presents I bought them because the kids only like anime, no one else does. Just because I got them their favorite anime stuff, they’re meant for the kids so why do other family members have to care what I got them right? He says how I’m the first one to buy them presents but won’t let them open it until way after Christmas. Also he has a new gf and he’ll be celebrating Christmas with her and the kids at his house. Plus they already got lots of presents from his side of the family for the kids. So why can’t he just wait until the kids come over to us to let them open? So thoughts on this situation?

Check out some similar questions!

I think it's a Christmas story about 2 kids that mother is in jail and their Aunt [ 1 Answers ]

2 kids mother goes to jail and their Aunt gets them. The aunt takes them and leaves town. Her car breaks down and they stay in a house that none lives in. The aunt falls in love with a policeman/sheriff.

Kids christmas movie.. [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a christmas movie I watched, probably in 1997... it was an old movie I'm pretty sure... it also may have been part of a group of movie on a vhs. It was about a boy and girl who were really poor and there mother sent them off to get fire wood off the streets. Alond...

Why am I getting these thoughts that I'm gay when I'm not? Its ruining my life... [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well this weekend has been horrible, I cannot relax and sit down and enjoy things as I usually do, why? Because I'm getting these horrible thoughts that Im gay when I'm not. I know I'm not gay OK but every time I think about girls and being with them, like holiding hands with a girl or...

Aunt seeking custody of her sister's kids [ 2 Answers ]

I have two very young nieces, 3 and soon to be 2. They are great kids born to a terrible mother and father. The mother and father are not together anymore and were never married, but they use the kids in their terrible games. They have full contact arguments. The last one was in front of the kids...

Name of a kids christmas film [ 2 Answers ]

HI I'm trying to find out the title of a Christmas movie, where the old and broken toys are in the basement of a department store. They try to find Santa who is located on a another floor and the whole film is based on there adventure to the top floor to save all the broken/old toys. Cheers

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.