Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PettyTears Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2021, 12:54 PM
    Semi-Abandoned Park in Plymouth MI
    When I was younger, there was this park, I used to go to a lot, I honestly have no clue what it was called, but me and my sibling used to call it the robot park. Coming back to it, nowadays, it's mostly abandoned, and nobody really goes there, unless they're headed to the lake that's near by. it's covered in geese and, well,, so it's not exactly a super popular spot, but there are a couple people that would fish there. I think there was a small dock nearby, there's also trails and woods, the park was, I think, in Plymouth, Michigan, nearby subdivision called Parkview, I think it was nearby, at least. Anyway, the park had this skateboard thing that you could stand on and slide back and forth on, and a lot of really spinny equipment, although going back to it nowadays, there's really only 2 or 3 spinny things left. I know there was a little blue cup you could sit in and spins super fast that was removed at some point a few years ago. It was made mostly of metal and had these circular seats, that were pretty big, to sit on. They were red and blue. It had kind of a play place like floor, that weird like material that was leathery but not quite? I'm sorry if this doesn't make much sense, it's really difficult to explain. There was a lot of ropey stuff and I think there was even some sand on the play area. I just really want to know what this place is called I find it kind of important to recall these memories and go back there. I know my grandma knows the way there and I could ask her to get some pictures but she's with me right now and we're not exactly in Michigan. I know there was also a little place for adults to sit with benches and all that good stuff, near the parking lot. and I think there might have been a bathroom too, but, again, it was abandoned. it's by road and I'm pretty sure people ride bikes around there still. so does anyone know it? If not, that's perfectly OK, but I'm just really curious, and I feel like I need to know.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Accord won't start, park and drive light up as if car does't read in park? [ 0 Answers ]

All lights come on, has not been having problem starting, but did notice was not clicking into gear precisely lately from shifter, would have to jiggle sometimes?

Define abandoned - landlord has right of access if premises abandoned KRS 383.615 [ 4 Answers ]

Lease requires tenant to notify landlord or its representatives if not occupying the premises for more than 1 week (e.g. vacation). Tenant has not been seen for more than 2 weeks. In KY, KRS 383.615 allows landlord access if tenant abandons or surrenders the premises. What defines abandon in...

Plymouth voyager [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the rear drums on a 97 plymouth voyager?

Plymouth Transmission [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere with an automatic transmission. What type of fluid does the transmission use? I have been told some types will mess up these old trannys.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.