Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2021, 04:12 AM
    NY ;covid relief fund diverted
    I could've added this to many other postings on this board . But it intersects so many of them that it deserved it's own post.

NY Education Dept is diverting funds targeted for pandemic relief to Critical Race Theory (CRT) training .

NY was awarded $9 billion in Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief aid from federal pandemic relief programs in Clueless Joe's 'American Rescue Plan'.
    According to the state's spending priorties ,they plan to spend for 'Culturally Responsive Sustaining Education Framework',(CRSE) which empowers students to learn using aspects of their race, social class, gender, language, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, or ability.

Culturally Responsive-Sustaining Education Framework | New York State Education Department (nysed.gov)

Originally Clueless Joe wanted to fund CRSE nationwide .But he backtracked when there was a backlash that threatened the bill. But NY submitted a spending plan for the money that includes funding the program ,and the Dept of Education approved it .

U.S. Department of Education Approves New York’s Plan for Use of American Rescue Plan Funds to Support K-12 Schools and Students, Distributes Remaining $3 Billion To State | U.S. Department of Education

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Falsifies COVID Reports From The CDC [ 21 Answers ]

It never ends. Breaking news this evening (and yesterday). The Trump Administration falsified reports from the CDC by changing the science to reflect Trump's agenda. The CDC reports are routinely sent around the world and are (or were) the gold standard in cases like the pandemic. Needing to...

COVID-19 vs Flu [ 11 Answers ]

Many people believe COVID-19 is no worse than the flu. I’m here to set the record straight. COVID-19 affects the lungs at the level of the alveoli. This is the deepest tissue of the lung, and the hardest to treat. On X-Ray, the bases of the lungs look like they are full of ground glass. The...

Journal entry for utility fund transfer of excess funds to the general fund [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to enter the correct entries for a community that transferred extra operating income over to their general fund. Not sure which titles to put the entries under?

Missouri sales relief fund coins [ 1 Answers ]

I have several type coins that say eithier sales tax receipt Missouri ,Utah ,emergency relief fund sales tax token

Cannot remove diverted valve [ 2 Answers ]

I had problem with sediment in the water and now my diverter valve is stuck. Now water does not come out from the spout and also not from the spray nozzle. I tried to remove the diverted valve which was supposed to have a screw on the to, but my did not have a screw so I co not know hopw to remove...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.