Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2021, 12:09 PM
    Splash Pan Underneath Car ....
    Have a 2017 Honda Accord seems the Splash Pan underneath the car everytime I take the Car to a Mr Lube or Oil Changers the Splash Pan has to be loosened and turned to access the Oil Drain Plug.. Hence when the Plug is re inserted and the Pan is secured back in place they invariably forget to Zip Tie a hole (Factory installed tabs to hold pan in place are not made to last).. Crawling over Speed Bumps are a killer and just this past Monday we got a good dump of snow hence I had to travel 2 1/2 kms on an unplowed road.. Bent the Splash Pan / Guard even more.. Having said all this , Is the Splash Pan all that necessary , is there any economic benefit to having it on at all.. Thoughts Appreciated, Cheers Thanks
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2021, 11:30 AM
    You just have to keep band-aid repairing those or toss them all together.
    They're good to have with that being said. They do strengthen the lower front bumper cover
    somewhat and protect from splash getting onto the drive belts.
    I've replaced dozens and dozens of those and dealer mark up is nuts. Go E-bay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Splash spa a5500 [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I get a splash a5500 control pack?

Tub side splash guards. [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone know of a good splash guard that can go on the side of the tub so that water doesn't get onto the floor? Many results show up on Google, and I had tried a small adhesive one a long time ago bought from home depot. However, this one didn't last and fell off. Any other good ones out there?

Toilet water splash [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, We recently moved to an apartment where the toilet is quite old fashioned. Water splashes whenever it is used. I was wondering if there is a way to reduce the water level in the bowl by making some kind of adjustment in the tank. Thanks!

Materials for back splash [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting a back splash for my new kitchen counter and I am wondering about alternative materials instead of tile. I have seen ads for a metallic roll that functions as a back spash or? My cabinets are dark walnut/ebony, wall colour is yellow/gold. Any ideas? schwanny

How to make water splash... [ 2 Answers ]

Im using photoshop and corel photopaint, and until now I'm still looking a way how to make those photos that I've seen in the magazine, it's a water splash looks like a drop of water in a water surface that makes circle wave from center to spreadly fading... amazing isn't it :D Anyone can help me..

View more questions Search