Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2021, 06:46 AM
    The Jussie Smollet saga continues.
    Smollet is on trial for his poorly staged, fake "hate crime". He will hopefully be found guilty since he unquestionably is. The media made complete fools of themselves in their self-serving haste to believe his every word. Don Lemon, as it turns out, very likely unethically involved himself in the case. This certainly seemed to have been cooked up for the purpose of injuring the Trump administration.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2021, 07:03 AM
    Yesterday the prosecution was slam dunk. He was reading a text Smollett sent to one of his hired assailants containing the "N" word used multiple times. Smollet got offended by the prosecutor's use of the worse word in the English language because the white prosecutor was using a word that offends Blacks and demanded the prosecutor stop reading the text. The prosecutor was not going to play Smollet's game .He declined to stop reading the text but offered for Smollet to read his own text .....which Smollet did .

Lemon did not report his involvment in the case on his show even after it was revealed and became a major part of the story.
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2021, 04:54 PM
    Guilty as charged. I wonder if the law and order group on this site will have something to say? Since he arranged a "hate crime" against himself, does that make him guilty of committing a "hate crime"?
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2021, 05:25 PM
    His attacker has been convicted
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2021, 03:28 AM
    Dave Chappelle had this figured out in August 2019 (warning foul language)

Dave Chappelle on the Jussie Smollett Incident | Netflix Is A Joke - YouTube
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2021, 03:42 AM
    A blast from the past

Clueless Joe's take ....

What happened today to @JussieSmollett
    must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie

Joe Biden on Twitter: "What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie." / Twitter

and here is Kam the Sham's take

@JussieSmollett
    is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.
    Kamala Harris on Twitter: ".@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate." / Twitter

and this is Senator Spartacus' take

The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I'm glad he's safe.To those in Congress who don't feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention.
    Cory Booker on Twitter: "The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I'm glad he's safe. To those in Congress who don't feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention. https://t.co/EwXFxl5f2m" / Twitter

This was Bolshevik Bernie's take

“The racist and homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett is a horrific instance of the surging hostility toward minorities around the country,” “We must come together to eradicate all forms of bigotry and violence.”
    Bernie Sanders on Twitter: "The racist and homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett is a horrific instance of the surging hostility toward minorities around the country. We must come together to eradicate all forms of bigotry and violence." / Twitter

The blond hair blue eyed native American Senator piped in

“Racism, homophobia, & all forms of bigotry & hate have no place in this country,” she said. “The fight for equality isn’t over – no one should have to live in fear of being beaten on the street because of who they are.”
    Elizabeth Warren on Twitter: "Racism, homophobia, & all forms of bigotry & hate have no place in this country. The fight for equality isn’t over – no one should have to live in fear of being beaten on the street because of who they are." / Twitter
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2021, 05:10 AM
    I feel certain they will all issue public corrections at the earliest possible moment. [SARC]
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2021, 03:04 PM
    Peppermint Patty Jen Psaki says EVERYONE rushed to judgement .

Trump did it too !!! Trump really does live rent free in their heads

Jen Psaki says 'everyone' rushed to judgment on Jussie Smollett and quotes Trump | Daily Mail Online

Guess Jusse will not be staring as a MCU super hero any time soon .

Question What is a fair sentence for orchestrating a fake hate crime that divided a nation?
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2021, 03:14 PM
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2021, 06:43 AM
    Most bizarre moment of a bizarre trial.
    The duo had a contentious moment when Webb began reading the messages out loud. Some of the messages included the use of the N-word, prompting Smollett to interrupt the prosecutor to ask him to spell or abbreviate the word so as not to offend "every African American in this room."

Webb said that Smollett was welcome to read his own messages to the court but that he would not censor the quotations of the actor's messages. Smollett complied and the two moved on.
    So it's OK for Smollet to use the N-word dozens of times in his texts and to read those texts aloud in the courtroom, but not OK for the prosecutor to read those texts aloud? If you really think the word is offensive, then why not simply not use it yourself? It's just the usual liberal dem, illogical nonsense.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ncluded-n-word
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2021, 06:57 AM
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2021, 07:06 AM
    lol !!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are these a Saga? [ 4 Answers ]

Is the movie, " Journey 2" the Sequel to " Journey to the Center of Earth?

The panty Saga [ 6 Answers ]

I am a guy in my early 40's that has been wearing panties all of my adult life, I have kept it hidden from most but my wife knows all about it. My wife is sort of OK with it but it's not her favorite thing, I believe she puts up with it because she knows of my enjoyment with this. The problem I am...

Need author of SF book saga [ 2 Answers ]

About 20 years ago, I read a book series (about 10-12 books) that was about a political group around the planet Jupiter. The main character became president and then a dictator by setting up a constitutional convention that eliminated the old constitution and setup a dictatorship . Back when he...

The continuing dog/cat saga [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... the cats are beginning to get bolder and come out of their closet. And I finally had the face to face meeting... and it turns out that Trinkett (the greyhound) is terrified of cats. One hiss from Rana (not even a paw swipe!), and now Trinkett won't come in the same room as the cats. She'll...

View more questions Search