Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2021, 05:34 AM
    Small Breed , Occasional Piddle Inside..
    Have a Small Breed Dogs .. They occasionally swat in the kitchen on the wood floors.. Floors are scrubbed clean.. Looking for a DIY remedy we can spray in areas to Detour them from leaving small puddles.. Cheers Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Dog breed debate. Purebred or Designer breed? [ 20 Answers ]

Since this debate started in another thread, I thought I'd start a new thread to allow members to continue discussing this topic, without continuing to hijack another thread. :) The debate on what makes a dog purebred has been going on for a long time. I'm not the best to explain this, but I'll...

I want to breed my Lab but she is small and slightly underweight? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1 and a half year old chocolate Labrador and we are thinking about breeding her soon, we feed her a natural raw food diet but she is still small and slightly underweight from a 3 month case of diarrhea when she was a young puppy. Has anyone got any suggestions about supplements or diet...

How small is too small for a mini dachsund to breed? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I came across this website while searching for answers online. I have a CKC registered female mini dachshund, she is about 1 year old and about 7 lbs. in weight. It is coming the time to decide whether to breed her or have her spayed. I expected her to weigh a little more than she does now,...

I signed a contract for a small breed dog [ 30 Answers ]

OK I recently traded my rings for a dog ,he is havanese which he is so cute but any ways the woman made me sign a contract saying I would get him neutered ,but she lied to me about his age . She said he is 5 months old and he is really like 2 years old. Should I honor the contract?since she lied to...

Occasional sparking inside microwave [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Sir, First of all I am very grateful for all the timely help have always received from you. Now I am having problem with my microwave. Sometimes, when I try to heat some vegetable(cooked) or lentils(cooked) it sparks and makes some roaring noise. After sometime, like after a few hours or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.