Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmrlook Posts: 134, Reputation: 8

Dec 4, 2021, 03:35 PM
    Ball door contact false alarm when the weather changes
    Hello. Hoping someone here can help me. When it starts to get colder we start to get false alarms on our basement door. This door uses a ball style push button contact. I replaced the old magnetic contact specifically with a push button one to avoid the false alarms, however they still occur as it starts to get cold. Once the cold sets in The false alarms stop until the weather starts to warm again. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how did you address it? Thanks for your help.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation or false alarm [ 2 Answers ]

One week before my period. Experienced a pinlish discharge yesterday when I wiped but only once. The next day it happened agai. But this time a brown discharge and a couple hours later a redish discharhe and then it stoppes haven't had colored discharge since. Could it be implantation currently...

I have an older door opener, when the cold weather rolls in I can't close the door [ 5 Answers ]

I have an older door opener part# 41a4315-7a, last year the safety beam sensors stopped working when it got cold but the door kepted working. Everything started to work normally when the spring came and got warmer, I tested the beam, I tested the down ward crushing pressure by holding the door...

Why does my dog ball up the rug by the door when we go to bed or when we leave? [ 7 Answers ]

Why does my dog bunch up my rug in a ball by the door when we go to bed and also when we leave the house?

Garage door remote doesn't close door in colder weather [ 1 Answers ]

My garage door remote works fine when the weather is warm, however, if it gets below 60degrees, it won't close (no problems with opening it). When this happens, the only way to close it is to hold down the manual garage door opener continually until it's completely closed (otherwise it'll start...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.