Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myty Myky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2021, 09:35 AM
    No driving license due to lien now at 55 lien isn't seen so so mean
    ***TRAFFIC LAW*** HELLO COMMUNITY, I HAD AN AUTO ACCIDENT AT THE AGE OF 17, I had no license, or insurance, so the brand new car that hit me, ya hit me, was totalled It didn't matter,I got hit with the full cost of the car $ 11.000, or so 38 years ago, at 17 it may of well been $11.000.000, It wasn't getting paid so the years went by got married had kids I still drove since wife had legal car got a few driving under suspension fines through out the years, well now the lien is gone. I remember they said the lien holder had to renew it every year or it would seize, I guess nobody renewed. so how do I go about getting my license finally ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 3, 2021, 11:42 AM
    While the lien may have not been renewed there may have been fees and penalties that applied. A visit to your local DMV can guide you as to your status, or calling the court clerks office that administered the lien. Local laws do apply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lien on license [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was in a car accident in 2005 and he was 15 he didn't have a license or insurance so they put a lien on his license when he got one unless he pays 17,000 dollars . Is there a way to get it removed without paying so much its been so long.

How do I put a lien on a contractors license? [ 8 Answers ]

How do I put a lien on a contractors license? He started my work on my house and messed up a lot of it. Now he's not finishing the work or fixing the mistakes he made. He comes to work on the house 2 to 4 hours a week some times. He has lied to us a lot of the way we are finding out. He's...

?How do I file a lien on a professional license? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I love in Illinois and run a vocational school. If a prospective student cannot afford my tuition, I would like to file a lien against their professional license. How do I go about doing this?

Collection agency lien on drivers license [ 5 Answers ]

A collection agency has a lien on my Washington state drivers license. If I file bankruptcy on the account, will the lien go away?

View more questions Search