Dec 2, 2021, 03:57 PM
    Today's Date
    Name:  palind.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  44.7 KB
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2021, 04:42 PM
    not the way I scribble my 2's . Palindrome sounds like either a Star Wars character or some musical instrument .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 2, 2021, 05:40 PM
    Have to wait awhile for the next one!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2021, 06:57 PM
    Feb. 22. is the next one, but it has to be written Brit style with the date first followed by the month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am having bad pains in my ab region today. It just started today. I am 18 years old [ 1 Answers ]

I am having bad pains in my ab region today. It just started today. I am 18 years old, 5'11. 185. And male. I have had a complete loss of appetite today, and from the second I woke up have felt pains in my ab region. Sometimes in my right side and in the mid region too. I have gone to the doctor...

Hi I'm expecing my period date was 3rd feb but till today doctor can't see the crdiac [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm expecing my period date was 3rd feb but till today doctor can't see the crdiac activity

Batch command to copy files of today's date? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need to copy a file created on today in one folder to another folder by using a Batch File as I need to a MIS of the daily activities. Kindly help me on the above subject.

Today is my due date and no baby yet. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not new here my other sign in name was mother6, I lost my password so I had to create a nother account. Well to the real question my due date is today, but my baby is not here yet I went to the doctor yesterday and my doctor checked me and said I'm just a fingertip dialated and to start...

View more questions Search