Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2021, 05:51 AM
    Silence is violence
    That used to be the meme of the woke virtue signalers. If so then where is the daily 24/7 coverage of the Waukesha, Wisconsin massacre by Darrell Brooks? Oh it got it's share of straight news reporting for a cycle or 2. What is missing is the drumbeat of the lib pundits decrying the attack . Some stuck their neck out enough to blame the SUV for the carnage.The Compost made a twitter comment that they deleted after it was pointed out how ridiculous it was .“Here’s what we know so far on the sequence of events that led to the Waukesha tragedy caused by a SUV.”) They replaced it with “What we know so far on the sequence of events that led to the Waukesha tragedy.”

What
    was Brooks motive ? Normally the press is obsessed with that . What was Brooks record ? What are his beliefs ? Hardly anything by the compliant press.

Had this been a white man plowing into Blacks attending a Christmas parade . Had he expressed white nationalist thoughts on social media .
    Had he posted that he wanted to knock Blacks out (‘knokkin white ppl TF out’. ) Had that white guy expressed antisemitism .(He said the Jews in Israel are ‘false white Jews’. )
    The marches in the streets would be the mildest form of protest .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2021, 03:20 PM
    Will be interesting to see if the liberals on this board have anything to say about that kind of hateful rhetoric and the probability that the damage that was done was intentional. We'll see.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 29, 2021, 04:06 PM
    You guys think and talk in circles too much. Execute Brooks. He's on a downward spiral.
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2021, 04:35 PM
    I would vote yes on that. Pretty sure you would not.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 29, 2021, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I would vote yes on that. Pretty sure you would not.
    He's not the only one.
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2021, 05:39 PM
    none of that explains the intentional silence by the compliant press on this case /
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 29, 2021, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    none of that explains the intentional silence by the compliant press on this case /
    Why am I reading the daily stories in a dem newspaper?
    From politico.com:
    Former Waukesha County District Attorney Paul Bucher said it might be difficult to prove intent with the first person Brooks struck, “but when he kept going and knowing what he had done to the first person and didn’t stop, then it was all intentional.”
    What is the non-compliant press saying as to Brooks' motive and record?
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2021, 07:30 PM
    That story is dated 11/24. This is the 29th. Just went to ABC news online. Silence, but they thankfully did have time for a story about long tailed monkeys eating fruit in Thailand.

CNN was blank, but they did have room for a story about living robots who can reproduce, which is of course nonsense.

MSNBC. Zilch.

Nbcnews.com. Nada.

CBSnews.com. Nothin

Politico.com. Nothing there either.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 29, 2021, 07:36 PM
    Again: What is the non-compliant press saying as to Brooks' motive and record?
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2021, 07:51 PM
    It’s the fifth story down on foxnews.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 29, 2021, 08:07 PM
    That's the only non-compliant press?

FoxNews is a huge mess.
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2021, 08:14 PM
    At least they cover the story which was exactly Tom’s point. Tom 1. WG 0.
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2021, 08:29 PM
    Another jewel in the crown of CNN?

"CNN was forced to issue a statement amid the damning revelations of its star anchor Chris Cuomo and his unprecedented involvement in his brother's inner circle as the now-ousted New York governor was engulfed in scandal.

Newly-released testimony from the New York Attorney General's investigation into the now-ousted Gov. Andrew Cuomo shows the "Cuomo Prime Time" host heavily worked with the Democrat's inner circle to combat the sexual misconduct allegations against him, even relying on sources in the media on the reporting that was being done on the governor's accusers."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-st...-investigation
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2021, 03:11 AM
    The compliant press first tried to represent this as a terrible mistake; that Brooks was driving too fast to escape a knife fight.
    The press as I already said has covered the very basics of the case. So yes, a net search can find the reports. What I am talking about is the non-stop daily drum beat of coverage we have seen about things like 1 person getting killed by a driver in Charlottesville.

Everyone knew the names of every person shot by Rittenhouse within a single news cycle. Be honest; without looking them up, name one victim of Brooks.

Hint; Three members of the Milwaukee Dancing Grannies were killed, their ages 79, 71 and 52. An 81-year-old man was killed. Two brothers, a 12-year and eight-year-old were struck. One was killed. Dozen's others were injured.

Oh yeah; he also punched and ran over the mother of one of his children. For that he was given low bail and was out in time to plow into the holiday parade.

It took Quid 20 hours to even speak. He did not mention Brooks at all even though he was quick to decide that Rittenhouse was a white supremist. Quid's comments about it being a tragedy is what one would expect of a natural disaster.

What would the press say if Rittenhouse had posted anti-Black comments on social media? That would've been worth another month of commentary. Brooks posted anti-white and antisemtic comments and then ran down dozens of white people.

The press is silent. But the day before the attack CNN published an article that claimed there is nothing more frightening in America than an angry white man.
    There's nothing more frightening in America today than an angry White man - CNN
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2021, 04:07 AM
    Another jewel in the crown of CNN?

"CNN was forced to issue a statement amid the damning revelations of its star anchor Chris Cuomo and his unprecedented involvement in his brother's inner circle as the now-ousted New York governor was engulfed in scandal.

Newly-released testimony from the New York Attorney General's investigation into the now-ousted Gov. Andrew Cuomo shows the "Cuomo Prime Time" host heavily worked with the Democrat's inner circle to combat the sexual misconduct allegations against him, even relying on sources in the media on the reporting that was being done on the governor's accusers."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-st...-investigation
    Hasta la vista Fredo

Godfather II - Fredo's outburst - YouTube

CNN bears some of the blame. For years, the network banned Chris Cuomo from interviewing his brother, a commonsense precaution. But in the spring of 2020, as the coronavirus ravaged the country, Andrew Cuomo presented himself as a competent counterpart to Donald Trump’s pandemic bungling. CNN, knowing ratings gold when it saw it, decided to put the brothers on air together, apparently concluding that the rules mattered less in the midst of a crisis.
    Chris Cuomo Must Go (msn.com)
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2021, 04:08 AM
    Well said. The Brooks' story does not fit into the prevailing narrative that white nationalism/supremacy is some sort of huge problem that is the primary hinderance to the advancement of minorities. Any story that can be crammed into that box will receive abundant coverage, but this story is already well down to the road of being largely forgotten. The colors were all wrong.

Kind of comical to see members of the liberal media weeping over a lack of integrity on the part of one of their members. They might want to look in a mirror one day.
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2021, 04:13 AM
    Here is CNN's reporting
    Waukesha will hold a moment of silence today, marking one week since a car drove through a city Christmas parade, killing six people and injuring scores of others.
    CNN on Twitter: "Waukesha will hold a moment of silence today, marking one week since a car drove through a city Christmas parade, killing six people and injuring scores of others. https://t.co/QMNccpBI0y" / Twitter
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2021, 04:28 AM
    Yes. It was just a horrible accident. How was he supposed to know it is unwise to drive through a barricade into a parade route going 70? By the time he figured out his thoroughly understandable mistake, he had run over thirty or forty people. Just a tragic misunderstanding unlike the other Wisconsin situation where that infamous white supremacist gunned down three innocent bystanders at a riot...er, peaceful demonstration, in Kenosha.
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2021, 04:36 AM
    correction :
    that infamous white supremacist gunned down three innocent white bystanders at a riot..
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 30, 2021, 09:43 AM
    They weren't bystanders. Innocent?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer Silence [ 5 Answers ]

I did something by mistake on my PC and my sound has gone off. The speakers are indicating they are on but if I go into volume and adding back features when I come to audio it says there is no audio available. Strange? Can anyone tell me how I can get it back or where I have to go on my PC to do...

Suffers in Silence [ 2 Answers ]

So my friends have been telling me I have issues with "talking about my problems". My best friend since kindergarten has only seen me cry a few times, but knows I have mild depression. She tells me all the time how unhealthy it is to not cry when you need to, and such, but I don't really know what...

A Blow Out and Now Silence [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there. I wanted to get your perspectives on my situation. I am 42 and she is 40. We met 3 months ago and have been enjoying a pretty good relationship. We've noticed how well we can communicate and work through issues. We really enjoy each others time and we feel the buds of love forming. Its...

Akward silence [ 3 Answers ]

Before I ask a guy out We talk all of the time... we could talk 4 literally hours... But then after I ask him out I have no Idea what to talk about or what 2 say... I know he's really nice which is why I like him in the 1st place... but Im in 8th grade and he's omly in 7th... we don't get to...

His silence [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! This is my first time. I need to see if I am over reacting. I am in relationship with this guy for four years he says he wants to marry me but keeps avoiding the final steps. Meanwhile I have on and off found text messages coming in from some stranger who addresses him as baboie and that...

View more questions Search