Peacemaker!!!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2021, 06:31 PM
    Not sure how, but OK.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2021, 07:48 PM
    not sure what you think I meant by that. Quid was patting himself on the back for the fine job he is doing dealing with inflation but what he did was again prove his is an alt reality Presidency.

Quid has written instructions on the teleprompter that tells him when to speak; when to pause, when to say things like 'I'm not supposed to take questions '.
    Today he finished a sentence with 'end of quote' .....because that is what was written on the screen. (at the 38:50 mark of the video)
    President Biden Delivers Remarks on the Economy and Lowering Prices for the American People - YouTube

(fast forward through the 1st half hour of the link . The address begins at around the 36 minute mark)

At 47:15 he read the prompter telling the press that he could not answer their questions .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2021, 07:51 PM
    At least Biden is able to read what's on the teleprompter or the papers in front of him.
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2021, 08:58 PM
    At least Biden is able to read what's on the teleprompter or the papers in front of him.
    What a campaign slogan that would be. "Vote for Biden. He can read!"
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2021, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    What a campaign slogan that would be. "Vote for Biden. He can read!"
    That's one of the reasons he beat Trump.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2021, 03:19 AM
    nah. he "beat "Trump because some 2016 Trump voters did not like Trump's tweets ; and because the Dems took advantage of covid to rig the election process in Quid's favor
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2021, 05:33 AM
    "Vote for Biden. He can't think, but he can read!"

At least we have been able to establish that only JB had a fake Oval Office set built. It was like pulling teeth, but it has been established.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2021, 09:43 AM
    "Vote for Biden. He can't think, but he can read!"
    We certainly have seen many times that Trump can do neither.
    At least we have been able to establish that only JB had a fake Oval Office set built. It was like pulling teeth, but it has been established.
    The Auditorium has been used many times when more space was needed than what the OO has. Why are you spinning your wheels over this? Don't you have to help your wife with holiday meal prep?
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2021, 09:52 AM
    We certainly have seen many times that Trump can do neither.
    Name one.

The Auditorium has been used many times when more space was needed than what the OO has. Why are you spinning your wheels over this? Don't you have to help your wife with holiday meal prep?
    And again. " What is really fascinating is your incredible unwillingness to simply admit the stunningly obvious which is that, so far as we can establish, only Biden has used a fake OO."

In more news, the Biden admin has decided that the way to solve higher gas prices is to release 50 million barrels of petrol from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. Are they completely ignorant of the fact that releasing 50 mil barrels when the world consumes 100 mil barrels a day amounts to increasing the supply by about 1/10 of 1%? In other words, it will provide no relief whatsoever. Thankfully, the American people are figuring out that this administration is staffed by pure ideologues who have no idea what they are doing. The people who shutdown Keystone and banned further drilling on fed lands are clueless.

Come on, red wave!! Come and rescue us.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2021, 09:55 AM
    And again. " What is really fascinating is your incredible unwillingness to simply admit the stunningly obvious which is that, so far as we can establish, only Biden has used a fake OO."
    And I have said -- and it bears repeating -- that he did that out of kindness and respect for the politicians and journalists in attendence so they wouldn't feel packed in like sardines.

Name one.
    Here's one of many:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g5HHZI_pe3w
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2021, 10:02 AM
    And I have said -- and bern spif onrepeatedlg -- thaf he did that out of kindness and respect for the politicians and journalists in attendence so they wouldn't feel packed in like sardines.
    So it had to be a fake set in order to do that? Why not just do what everyone else had done and simply used the stage? What is really fascinating is your incredible unwillingness to simply admit the stunningly obvious which is that, so far as we can establish, only Biden has used a fake OO."

You will need to post a youtube video that we can actually access. Can't access that one.

Pretty sure this slim crowd would have fit into the OO. So much for your argument.

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2021, 10:06 AM
    So it had to be a fake set in order to do that? Why not just do what everyone else had done and simply used the stage? What is really fascinating is your incredible unwillingness to simply admit the stunningly obvious which is that, so far as we can establish, only Biden has used a fake OO."
    And this matters how -- and why?

Had Trump done it, there would have been tears of joy streaming down your cheeks.
    You will need to post a youtube video that we can actually access. Can't access that one.
    I'm typing with my left pointer finger on a Kindle keyboard. You could have copied and pasted, but knowing you'd refuse, I noticed the dead link, so quickly fixed the link so it's clickable.
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2021, 10:48 AM
    And this matters how -- and why?

Had Trump done it, there would have been tears of joy streaming down your cheeks.
    Just admit that he did it. It's your obstinance that's keeping this going. I've said twice that I don't think it's a huge deal. Compared to our terrible withdrawal from Afghanistan and the continuing supply chain problems, it's not a big deal. And if Trump had done it, I would have agreed it was a dumb idea.

As to the link you have supposedly fixed, it still does not work. Copying and pasting would have done no good. It still gives this error message. "Sorry, you can't access YouTube for Mobile Web with your account." So I fixed it for you so now it works. You're welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5HHZI_pe3w

Worst of all, it did not demonstrate any of this. "He can't think, but he can read!""

And for hopefully the final time, I am not an avid fan of Trump. His big mouth got old quickly, but at least he did know how to encourage a remarkably healthy economy.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2021, 11:17 AM
    As to the link you have supposedly fixed, it still does not work. Copying and pasting would have done no good. It still gives this error message. "Sorry, you can't access YouTube for Mobile Web with your account."
    "Sorry, YOU JL can't access YouTube for Mobile Web with YOUR account."
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2021, 11:26 AM
    But after I fixed your link, it works fine now. You're welcome.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2021, 11:41 AM
    But after I fixed your link, it works fine now. You're welcome.
    It worked fine once I fixed it. Once it's in blue, it works.
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2021, 11:55 AM
    Except, of course, that it didn't work and gave me that error message. It was in blue at the time. It tried to take me to the link, but instead gave me the error message. But you have managed to get it to work now, so I give you credit for that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2021, 02:00 PM
    Except, of course, that it didn't work and gave me that error message. It was in blue at the time. It tried to take me to the link, but instead gave me the error message. But you have managed to get it to work now, so I give you credit for that.
    You probably clicked it just as I was posting the working link and caught the non-working one.

I got a credit from JL??? My Thanksgiving has suddenly become truly thankful!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fake active white glutathione? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the original active white glutathione the 3 bars between 5 in 7 or the 2bars between 5 and 7 and capsules color is orange

Why do people call me fake... what is fake... [ 6 Answers ]

There are so many things that people want, I for one want things as well. But lately I've questioned things because I feel that the posibility of me faking what I want is just around the corner. That sounds weird, but I often ask myself what do I really want... when I hang with friends, I...

Is Active White L-glutathione really effective? (fake or not) [ 10 Answers ]

I just bought Active White L-Glutathione capsules just a couple of days ago for 1500 pesos. It was placed in a box. But before I took it, I wanted to be so sure so I searched for it and there's a lot sellers appeared. They only sells it for a very cheaper price (like 550 pesos) . I got confused,...

How do you get fake tan out of white trousers? Help! [ 2 Answers ]

This is a long shot I know but by any chance does anyone know if it is possible to get a pea sized stain of fake tan out of white trousers??

Punishment in using fake name and fake passport [ 1 Answers ]

My husband change his name so he can married another woman which working in italy. I am eager to know what proper action I need to take for them. Thank you...

View more questions Search