Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2021, 04:54 PM
    Twist and shout. The truth remains.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2021, 05:29 PM
    The truth that the two stage sets are very different? I would agree with that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2021, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    The truth that the two stage sets are very different? I would agree with that.
    The South Court Auditorium can be filled with whatever furniture, flags, and other adornments that will set the stage for whatever occasion or purpose. Or the area can be stripped clean.

"The auditorium itself was constructed during a renovation of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, a large building housing both the Vice President's ceremonial offices and working spaces for the hundreds of White House officials who don't have offices in the White House itself. It's located directly adjacent to the West Wing on the White House grounds."
    https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-t...110000805.html
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2021, 05:30 AM
    What is telling is how Quid and his administration use it......to create an alternate reality . Just like in 'The Truman Show ' ;which was inspired by an episode of 'The Twilight Zone' . Updated title could be 'The Quid Show' where there is no more truth in the real world than in his artificial one . In fact Quid himself could be a simulacrum generated by the Dems behind the scenes .
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2021, 05:40 AM
    What is telling is how Quid and his administration use it......to create an alternate reality
    That's the entire point. It's not the fact that it can be setup in whatever manner a person desires, but the fact that JB has set it up in a deceptive way. No other pres did that.

But it's not surprising. This pres seems to have little regard for truth. His completely irresponsible characterization of KR as a white supremacist launched a cottage industry of small-minded "journalists" who continually try to pin that on KR. It all started with a pres who panders to the extreme left and has no respect for truth.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2021, 10:08 AM
    That's the entire point. It's not the fact that it can be setup in whatever manner a person desires, but the fact that JB has set it up in a deceptive way. No other pres did that.
    Biden is being KIND, giving the people who are present room to breathe. Apparently, you've never noticed how squished and uncomfortable a crowd of politicians and press are in the real Oval Office. Every time Trump signed an EO, politicians shuffled around uncomfortably on each side of him or sat on chairs outside of camera range.
    But it's not surprising. This pres seems to have little regard for truth.
    It has nothing to do with truth!!! It's like having the members of your large family enjoy Thanksgiving dinner in your huge basement rec room instead of in your tiny dining room. (Ask me about eating Thanksgiving dinner at my in-laws.)
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2021, 12:16 PM
    Biden is being KIND, giving the people who are present room to breathe. Apparently, you've never noticed how squished and uncomfortable a crowd of politicians and press are in the real Oval Office. Every time Trump signed an EO, politicians shuffled around uncomfortably on each side of him or sat on chairs outside of camera range.
    He needs the stage to look like the WH in order to be kind?

It has nothing to do with truth!!! It's like having the members of your large family enjoy Thanksgiving dinner in your huge basement rec room instead of in your tiny dining room. (Ask me about eating Thanksgiving dinner at my in-laws.)
    He's trying to make people think he's at the WH. Deceptive. He has windows with fake pics outside of them to make it look like the Oval Office. Trump never did anything like that. Now I don't think it's all that big of a deal, but it is still deception at work. It's obvious to anyone other than the die-hard, "I love that Kool-Aid," Biden supporters.

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2021, 12:40 PM
    He needs the stage to look like the WH in order to be kind?
    Please reread my post.
    Trump never did anything like that
    Nope. He doesn't give a hoot about anyone else's comfort or pleasure. He's all ME ME ME!!
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2021, 01:47 PM
    Please reread my post.
    Your post was about kindness. The thread is about Biden's deceit.

Nope. He doesn't give a hoot about anyone else's comfort or pleasure. He's all ME ME ME!!
    And again, that has nothing to do with Biden setting the stage to look like the Oval Office. I know you hate Trump, but please stay on topic.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2021, 01:51 PM
    Your post was about kindness. The thread is about Biden's deceit.
    No deceit. Other presidents have done the same thing.

Then it's deceit that we don't use our real names on this site.
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2021, 01:58 PM
    No deceit. Other presidents have done the same thing.
    Show me where other presidents have arranged that stage to look like the Oval Office.

Then it's deceit that we don't use our real names on this site.
    Stay on topic.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2021, 02:15 PM
    Show me where other presidents have arranged that stage to look like the Oval Office.
    "President Joe Biden received his third COVID-19 vaccination shot last Monday on live television, but the event prompted rampant speculation about the room in which the event was staged, better known as the South Court Auditorium.
    Since 2012, South Court has served as the White House's de facto location to host high-profile events that require additional camera access.
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2021, 03:24 PM
    Thank you for providing support for a contention made by no one. So I'll ask again. "Show me where other presidents have arranged that stage to look like the Oval Office." No one has said a thing against the use of the South Court Auditorium. The disagreement concerns his use of a fake Oval Office.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2021, 03:43 PM
    The disagreement concerns his use of a fake Oval Office.
    Why disagreement? The real OO isn't big enough. Like my mil's dining room when she invited too many relatives to Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. So then she improvised for more space for everyone. She covered the ping-pong tabletable with a holiday sheet and decorations, added nice chairs, covered the washer and dryer with a holiday tablecloth to hide them, and added all sorts of holiday decorations so we'd think we were in the dining room.

It's done all the time, especially when a crowd is expected or invited.

Why do you fault any president for doing something like that? It's very creative and accommodating.
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2021, 03:55 PM
    It's been done by Biden only. You have been unable to establish any other pres using a fake OO. Period. End of story.

I really don't think it's a big deal that he does this. It would be about number 200 on my list of failures of the Biden admin. What is really fascinating is your incredible unwillingness to simply admit the stunningly obvious which is that, so far as we can establish, only Biden has used a fake OO.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2021, 04:10 PM
    It's been done by Biden only. You have been unable to establish any other pres using a fake OO. Period. End of story.
    It shows he's smart and caring. Unlike someone else we know.
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2021, 04:12 PM
    And again. " What is really fascinating is your incredible unwillingness to simply admit the stunningly obvious which is that, so far as we can establish, only Biden has used a fake OO."

It really is incredible and rather sad to watch. And then to reach the amazing conclusion that being devious shows he is "smart and caring". Hmmm.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2021, 04:20 PM
    And again. " What is really fascinating is your incredible unwillingness to simply admit the stunningly obvious which is that, so far as we can establish, only Biden has used a fake OO."
    Then, that means only Biden has had the caring heart and wisdom to recreate the OO so more politicians and journalists can attend whatever WH function.
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2021, 04:56 PM
    So his deception is actually a moral act of great virtue? That is an incredible conclusion, but at least you have summoned up the courage to agree that only Biden has used a fake OO.

We can move on.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2021, 05:05 PM
    So his deception is actually a moral act of great virtue? That is an incredible conclusion, but at least you have summoned up the courage to agree that only Biden has used a fake OO.
    It. Is. Not. Deception. If it were, you wouldn't know about it. And it has been used since at least 2012. Admit defeat!!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fake active white glutathione? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the original active white glutathione the 3 bars between 5 in 7 or the 2bars between 5 and 7 and capsules color is orange

Why do people call me fake... what is fake... [ 6 Answers ]

There are so many things that people want, I for one want things as well. But lately I've questioned things because I feel that the posibility of me faking what I want is just around the corner. That sounds weird, but I often ask myself what do I really want... when I hang with friends, I...

Is Active White L-glutathione really effective? (fake or not) [ 10 Answers ]

I just bought Active White L-Glutathione capsules just a couple of days ago for 1500 pesos. It was placed in a box. But before I took it, I wanted to be so sure so I searched for it and there's a lot sellers appeared. They only sells it for a very cheaper price (like 550 pesos) . I got confused,...

How do you get fake tan out of white trousers? Help! [ 2 Answers ]

This is a long shot I know but by any chance does anyone know if it is possible to get a pea sized stain of fake tan out of white trousers??

Punishment in using fake name and fake passport [ 1 Answers ]

My husband change his name so he can married another woman which working in italy. I am eager to know what proper action I need to take for them. Thank you...

View more questions Search