Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2021, 11:30 AM
    KR verdict in.
    Not guilty on all counts. Now let's see the "peaceful protests" begin.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2021, 11:40 AM
    Now LeBron is the one crying ,
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2021, 11:44 AM
    Your reference to LJ made me laugh out loud. Hilarious.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2021, 02:20 PM
    The question unanswered at this point is if Rittenhouse files an anti-defamation lawsuit against Quid for calling him a white supremist .
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2021, 02:45 PM
    I hope he does.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2021, 06:02 PM
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2021, 05:19 AM
    The ACLU thinks that KR's civil rights got too much consideration. From Tweets

This situation represents an outrageous failure to protect protesters by the Kenosha Police Department and Kenosha County Sheriff’s Office.

No one should be targeted, threatened, or attacked for exercising our First Amendment right to protest. It is our right to protest and demand justice.

Normally the ACLU believes in protecting the rights of the individual; including the guilty . In this case they think that the innocent does not deserve the same protections . Apparently they think the peaceful protester's rights to attack KS supersede his right to self defense .
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 20, 2021, 05:22 AM
    Beggars belief, it really does....
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2021, 05:53 AM
    What beggars belief ? That his right to self defense was presumed by the jury ;or that the ACLU thought the mob had the right to assault him ?
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2021, 05:56 AM
    This situation represents an outrageous failure to protect protesters by the Kenosha Police Department and Kenosha County Sheriff’s Office.

No one should be targeted, threatened, or attacked for exercising our First Amendment right to protest. It is our right to protest and demand justice.
    These things are easy to say when it's not YOUR business being burned to the ground.
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2021, 06:11 AM
    The ACLU has no concern about protecting the rights of store owners who service the community . They are more concerned with the rights of those who would loot ,destroy such establishments .
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2021, 06:42 AM
    Saw this on FB. Seems pretty good.

FROM A LADY LIVING IN KENOSHA…..Her home town too.
    I could not have said this better-'
    "I have watched the whole Rittenhouse case. The Jury is in deliberation now.
    I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
    I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.
    I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.
    I didn't know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.
    I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.
    I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.
    I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).
    I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The gun never left KENOSHA WISCONSIN, The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.
    I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.
    IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... we would ALL have known this!
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2021, 11:15 AM
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2021, 11:40 AM
    The chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Sean Maloney had to retract a statement following the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse Friday after he falsely claimed that Jacob Blake was both unarmed and killed when he was shot by Kenosha police past year.

“It’s disgusting and disturbing that someone was able to carry a loaded assault rifle into a protest against the unjust killing of Jacob Blake, an unarmed Black man, and take the lives of two people add injure another – and face absolutely no consequences,”

He replaced “killing” with “shooting” and “unarmed Black man” with “Black man.”

In his updated statement, Maloney wrote:

“It’s disgusting and disturbing that someone was able to carry a loaded assault rifle into a protest against the unjust shooting of Jacob Blake, a Black man, and take the lives of two people and injure another – and face absolutely no consequences.”

In this case he was forced to let the facts get in the way of the narrative. The Dems and the compliant press' motto seems to be this quote from 'The Man who shot Liberty Valance "
    When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.

When the legend becomes fact print the legend - YouTube
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2021, 02:03 PM
    But wait !!! It's not over until Jerry the toad Nadler croaks his response !

Yeah the esteemed<sarc> congressman from NY weighed in .

He tweeted
    This heartbreaking verdict is a miscarriage of justice and sets a dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ. Justice cannot tolerate armed persons crossing state lines looking for trouble while people engage in First Amendment-protected protest.

(When the legend becomes fact; croak the legend )

This clown wants the enforcement wing of the Democrat Party ;now directed by Merrick Garland , to pursue Federal charges .

Nadler is the same reptilian Rep who said that Antifa was a myth . The fact that he would show concern about people crossing state lines to commit violence is ironically amusing. The Left busses "professional protesters " all over the nation .
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2021, 03:34 PM
    “The right to free speech and burning private and public property shall not be abridged.”
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2021, 06:53 AM
    The true culprits in this case will never be brought to justice. That would be the liberal dem mayor and governor. The entire area should have been cleared and secured by that time. They neglected their duties to the public they are pledged to served. The mayor at the least should be arrested and prosecuted for dereliction of duty if at all possible. Neither KR nor anyone else should have been allowed in the area.
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2021, 07:58 AM
    To illustrate the above ,look at yesterday at Waukesha, Wisconsin's holiday parade . A car drove through barriers and mowed down parade participants and spectators .Dozens of adults and small children were rushed to local hospitals; the number dead has not been released,

The driver of this car was ]Darrell Brooks, a 38-year-old rapper with a long rap sheet
    Some say this was a reaction to the KR acquittal . But more probable is that he and his cronies were fleeing an earlier crime ;reportedly, a stabbing.

Brooks’ rap sheet includes multiple open cases ans past convictions. It includes numerous weapons charges, battery and assault charges, all kinds of drug charges from meth to cocaine, vehicle theft, receiving stolen property, obstructing officers, domestic abuse, recklessly endangering safety, strangulation and suffocation.......and felony assault charges he got 2 days before the parade .

And yet he was free on the streets to continue his predatory practices .Often he was able to plea bargain down to work release and time served .
    He is a domestic terrorist who has served notice to civilized society that he has no business being free .

What we have instead is lefty elected officials who open prisons for mass release . We have lefty prosecutors who refuse to charge .We have lefty judges who refuse to give appropriate sentences for the crimes committed .It is a complete failure of leadership .

We are allowing anarchy to rule be it criminals like Brooks ;"mostly peaceful protesters torching communities ;or mobs of 80 thugs bum rushing a department store and stealing cart loads of merchandise .
    So these lefty public official are complicit in the domestic terrorism inflicted on the people .
    Quid and Garland should keep that in mind before they target parents angry about the pabulum and cr@p being taught to their children .
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2021, 08:05 AM
    It's why we have people like KR. When the government does not allow the cops to do their jobs, then people begin to surface who are willing to move in and attempt to protect private property. Call it wrong if you want to, but KR did not create the vacuum he moved in to fill. And that's not saying he ever had it in his mind to shoot law-breakers for I don't think he did, but he ended up in a situation where law-breakers had the run of the streets.

Next November's red wave cannot come too soon.
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2021, 06:18 AM
    Joseph Rosenbaum was a convicted child (multiple young boys) rapist. Why was he not in prison for life?

Why was the pres allowed to slander KR and has not been pressured to apologize and retract his accusation?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a case in small claims, now I need to know verdict [ 2 Answers ]

If there was a traffic accident, and my lawyer took the case to trial and I was suing the other driver. How could I find out the verdict in that case.

The verdict [ 0 Answers ]

So what is the verdict here [ 46 Answers ]

Obama says he is shocked that his Pastor preaches racist anti American things. A. Think he must of missed those few days going to church? B. Rarely went to church? C. Pastor really only did give a few of those sermons and managed to keep it out of all his other sermons? D. Other? your opinion...

What punishment or verdict will I get for doing shoplifting worth 150$ [ 19 Answers ]

I rently got arrested for shoplifting items worth 150$ . I have not got the court date yet and I'm an immigrant and waiting for renewing my visa status next year. Now tat I got arrestedwill that be a trouble in entering the US again or gettig visa renewed... and do anyone know what will be the...

View more questions Search