Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2021, 07:07 AM
    Dilbert's rant
    Actually it is from Scott Adams writer/creator of 'Dilbert . This rant was in his Twitter page in multiple segments ..................

The country's level of awareness has changed dramatically in the last few years. Examples:We used to think it was only the other side's news that was fake. We used to think official data was mostly honest and sufficiently accurate.

We used to think "never again" was serious. China taught us it was only a slogan.Many people thought the 2nd amendment didn't offer any real protection from our own government. See Australia.We used to believe some humans make decisions based on facts and reason.

We used to think courts ensured fair elections. Now we know they don't hear those cases. (The Left still thinks they do.)We used to believe in an objective reality, but now all evidence suggests none of us can see such a thing if it exists at all. We see our own movies.

The "Fine People Hoax" and the "Covington Kids Hoax" and the "Drinking Bleach Hoax" taught us that a devious video edit can reverse the speaker's meaning and easily dupe the public.The Russia Collusion Hoax taught us there is no limit to government corruption.

Check out some similar questions!

My rant until I get another one [ 9 Answers ]

Even with the seat belt laws and the children in the back and in car seats or booster seats up to the age of 7 or 60 pounds I still occasionally see kids in the front and on adults laps. Well today as I was leaving the flea market I see a Nissan versa with guy driving and holding a baby that could...

Random rant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm quite annoyed at the moment so I thought I'd have a bit of a rant on this website, sorry for those of you reading it! Entering beauty pageants and modeling competitions is great fun and I really enjoy the competitivness of it all and meeting some really nice people. It just really annoys me...

Just a rant not so much a ? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I had a little girl two months ago. I was 36 weeks pregnant and she was stillborn. That's horrible in itself, especially going through hours of labor (not to mention I had one of those horrible epidural experiences where the top half of the body goes numb and you still feel EVERYTHING down...

Being nice seems to get you nowhere. (rant?) [ 19 Answers ]

ARGGGG Maybe I'm just in a bad mood tonight.. but, it seems like being nice is the wrong thing to do in almost ever situation. I would describve myself as a nice guy, have been for as long as I can remember. I do not enjoy confrontation, though I will engage if I must. I like to debate,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.