Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2021, 09:50 AM
    upcoming Texas Guv race Beto v Abbott
    Texas new gun law says that you can carry a hand gun in public without either training or a permit . Abbott lauded the constitutional carry law .
    Beto on the other hand promised that he would have Texas officers go door to door to confiscate guns . Good luck with that .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2021, 10:01 AM
    I'd melt them all down and repurpose the metal.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2021, 11:59 AM
    Constitutional carry is the wave . Texas is not unique .Ohio and Pennsylvania recently sent their laws to the Governor's desks to sign. When the Texas Ohio and Pa laws become law there will be 18 states that have constitutional carry.

Not surprising is that the states will the most gun deaths do not have such laws . In those states the police that are allegedly tasked to protecting the people have a primary job of drawing the chalk lines around the victim's bodies ;and clean up the blood .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beto o'rourke wants to legalize opioids [ 12 Answers ]

Beto O'Rourke went FULL RETARD in last night's Democratic Debate: Beto says he is in full support of legalizing Opioids! Last debate, he said he wanted to confiscate everyone's AR-15 (Manchin of West Virginia told him that he would not take his and Manchin is a a Demo) and now Beto wants everyone...

Title for old Abbott & Costello movie [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a very old Abbott & Costello movie. In this movie they were ghosts. It takes place during either colonial or perhaps even victorian times. The show had a bit of the Canterville Ghost flavor to it.

F1 / Upcoming federal tax resident / Upcoming marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I guess I'm running into my most dynamic year in terms of tax filing and would appreciate input here~ Here is info about myself and my fiancée (and wife from summer 2010) === I have been on F1 visa since first arrival in the US in Aug 2005. My fiancée has been on F1 since Aug 2006. We...

Abbott and Costello in the 21st Century [ 5 Answers ]

Abbot and Costello in the 21st Century COSTELLO CALLS TO BUY A COMPUTER FROM ABBOTT ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you? COSTELLO: Thanks I'm setting up an office in my den and I'm thinking about buying a computer. ABBOTT: Mac? COSTELLO: No, the name's Lou. ABBOTT: Your...

Who's on first base-Abbott and Costello [ 6 Answers ]

This is one of the funniest things I've seen... YouTube - Who's on first?

View more questions Search