Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2021, 02:55 AM
    Walls don't work unless they're around my house.
    "DHS pays over $455K to build ‘security fencing’ around Biden’s beach home."

So the pres who won't finish building the southern border wall is making sure there is a barrier around his own beach home, and one paid for by the feds.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/22/dhs-45...ns-beach-home/
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2021, 03:32 AM
    Quid had the fence built to keep Kam the Sham out .
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2021, 09:56 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proof that walls work. [ 1 Answers ]

"DHS pays over $455K to build ‘security fencing’ around Biden’s beach home." So the taxpayers (printed money) will be paying to construct a fence around the president's summer residence. At the same time, the pres has cancelled all construction of a southern border wall. Trump is just lookin better...

Evidently Walls Do Work [ 3 Answers ]

Notice that no one suggested the wall would not work since, after all, people could simply dig under it. BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors reportedly builds fence, gate around $1.4M home (nypost.com) BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors erects '$35k' fence around new $1.4M house she bought with...

Smell in Walls of New House [ 15 Answers ]

I have an odor that is coming from between the walls of my 3 yr old house. I can also smell it bad up in the attic. In some rooms, when it is windy, I can smell the smell coming from electric outlets and light switches. It's very unpleasant - like a chemical smell. Has anyone ever had any...

Legalities of neighbors to turn my water off to work in their home/cut walls to work? [ 9 Answers ]

My downstairs neighbor moved in 2 years ago. It seems like they don't realize we live in a 2 story condo not a custom home. One top another bottom. There are other questions I wish to ask as well. But first the male occupant is a handy man and has been doing lots of modifications to his home since...

24 year house with walls shaking, loud noises in walls, on roof, & cracking driveway [ 3 Answers ]

Our 24 year old house, 2 story, except 3 over the master bath and in the bonus room, has been making thunder-type noises (we had to call the police the other day). The home is on the market. We have also been told, 5 years ago, there may be a natural spring in our back yard. Our driveway, also has...

View more questions Search