Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2022, 11:22 AM
    Black abortions, on the other hand, have increased considerably, especially relative to live births. I'm sure that brings great joy to the KKK.
    The ghost of another bigot ,Margaret Sanger is very happy .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 7, 2022, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Kam the Sham made the malaise admission yesterday. Took Jimmy C 3 years to make that speech but the Clueless regime has used it in less than a year .
    If YOU were the VP during a pandemic, what would you say and when?
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2022, 06:26 PM
    I would not use the word malaise to describe America ever .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 7, 2022, 06:47 PM
    I would not use the word malaise to describe America ever .
    Malaise isn't forever, and as VP you have ideas for a remedy.

From Merriam-Webster:
    malaise -- a problem or condition that harms or weakens a group, society, etc.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2022, 07:32 PM
    If YOU were the VP during a pandemic, what would you say and when?
    Perhaps something encouraging? "We've been through difficulties before, and we'll come out of this as well. Let's band together and fight our way through!"

Note: The word "fight" was meant to be taken metaphorically.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 7, 2022, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Perhaps something encouraging? "We've been through difficulties before, and we'll come out of this as well. Let's band together and fight our way through!"

Note: The word "fight" was meant to be taken metaphorically.
    Fight how? (That's what the vax and mask mandates are all about -- fighting the pandemic.)
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2022, 05:11 AM
    The word is toxic when describing the futility of the Administration and the mood the nation is in. Maybe the compliant press will let the Clueless crew skate . But the mood is there and real. Less than a year in most of the nation wants them gone .
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2022, 06:43 AM
    But the mood is there and real. Less than a year in most of the nation wants them gone.
    That's the irony of KH's comment.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2022, 10:58 AM
    The same feelings the country had for the dufus for most of his administration.
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2022, 12:05 PM
    Not even close.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 8, 2022, 12:21 PM
    A columnist in one of today's Chicago newspapers writes that he wonders "how many [of the sorehead minority] are prepared to drop the remote, clamber out of the recliner, and take up arms whenever Tucker Carlson says it's time. Given the advanced age of the Fox News demographic, I'm confident that the great majority of would-be warriors--like Trump himself--mean to follow the action on TV."
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2022, 12:49 PM
    evidently there are plenty of those recliner warriors. Fox News is home to seven of the 10 most watched cable news shows of 2021.MSNBC has 3 of them with Rachel Madcow leading that declining demographic .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 8, 2022, 01:19 PM
    MSNBC has 3 of them with Rachel Madcow leading that declining demographic .
    The watchers are declining in number because Joy and Rachel now read very fast and boringly off a teleprompter and no longer have guests like they used to. Lawrence is still my MSNBC hero with his conversational delivery and interesting guests.
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2022, 02:42 PM
    I don't watch any of the pundits that pretend to be news anchors. Bret Baier's prime time news is the only news show I bother turning on except for local news on occasion. I have tuned into others on occasion like Madcow and Tucker . Their take on the news is predictable and nothing I haven't thought of already . I do listen to the John Batchelor podcast when I have some free time. He has an NPR type interview program that is more entertaining than anything on television.

The John Batchelor Show (audioboom.com)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 8, 2022, 03:02 PM
    I don't watch any of the pundits that pretend to be news anchors.
    Commentators, not news anchors.
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2022, 05:21 PM
    I read some on the Foxnews website. Don't really watch any of them. When the lib news sites, which is most of them, refused to cover the Hunter Biden hard drive story as what certainly seemed to be a favor to his dad, that finished them for me.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2022, 02:25 AM
    Bret Baier's prime time news is the only news show I bother turning on
    That's precisely your problem and why you're so ill-informed.

Try watching the shows that PROVE what the Republican/Trumpites are up to. They do this by videos and interviews that show the right-wing IN THEIR OWN WORDS exactly what they're doing and saying. It's no mystery.

There's no shame anymore attached to admitting, for example, that the Jan 6 insurrection was not what it seemed. This a few short weeks after these same people condemned Trump for it. Look it up - it's all there for you to watch.

Even Trump's Fox Network couldn't avoid admitting the truth. If you missed Tucker making Ted Cruz grovel and beg for forgiveness, you aren't paying attention.

For you historians out there, it's uncanny to see how the US is following the path of the 1930's fascists. More on that at another time.
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2022, 03:41 AM
    Try watching the shows that PROVE what the Republican/Trumpites are up to.
    <sarc>yeah that's balanced broadcasting .</sarc>

There's no shame anymore attached to admitting, for example, that the Jan 6 insurrection was not what it seemed.
    exactly ;open your mind IT was NOT what the Dems claim it was

Even Trump's Fox Network couldn't avoid admitting the truth. If you missed Tucker making Ted Cruz grovel and beg for forgiveness, you aren't paying attention.
    even you can see that Fox is more balanced than the TDS drones you tune into

For you historians out there, it's uncanny to see how the US is following the path of the 1930's fascists. More on that at another time.
    more projection

It is the left that undermines democracy
    I listened to Clueless;Kam the Sham, and Eric Swalwell (who's lover was a Chinese spy and still he remains a key member of the Madam Mim coalition) shameful over the top rants this week setting up the midterms as the most important election ever because the Repubs are trying to destroy democracy in the country . That was more obvious projection since it is the Dems at least since 2016 that have undermined democracy in the country .

It is most likely before then but I'll start with 2016 ;the year the emperor's Justice Department colluded with the Evita campaign and a Russian asset embedded in the Brookings Institute named Igor Danchenko ,to conduct espionage operations against the Republican candidate Trump. Danchenko authored the Steele dossier lies that was then presented to the FBI .The FBI used the dossier as a tool to con the FISA court to issue surveillance warrants against Trump and his campaign,
    This was the equivalent of Watergate without the physical break in.

Trump won anyway which really set their hair on fire. First the Dems did exactly what Trump did . They challenged the electors in Congress.It is part of the process. But when Trump did it he was accused of undermining democracy. Then the balance of Trump's presidency was spent attempting a bloodless coup against him .At the same time the Dems unleashed their shock troops into the streets to riot . But only when a handful of Trump supporters riot is it called an insurrection. Kam the Sham went so far as to raise funds for the rioters that were arrested . The Dems cheered the violent arsonist goons on.

The Dems then used covid as a pretext to install unconstitutional changes to key state's election systems that favored the Dem candidate . Some of these unilateral, lawless changes occurred well after voting had begun.

As an example ,Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar of PA waited until 8:38 p.m. on election night to direct county officials to return erroneous mail in ballots to voters, so they could "cure" and re-submit them.

In key battle ground states Dems suspended the counts long enough so that the red districts could be counted and submitted so they would know exactly how many votes they needed to manufacture to ensure a Clueless victory .A counting room at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena was cleared at 10:30 p.m. so election officials could "retire" for the evening. But after journalists and Repub poll watchers were sent home, surveillance cameras caught poll workers removing boxes from beneath a covered table and placing the hidden ballots into counting machines until 1:00 a.m But the Dems say this was the most honest election ever .
    In Detroit GOP watchers were kicked out to be replaced by people wearing BLM shirts . The windows were covered in cardboard so no one could observe the count . But the Dems say this was the most honest election ever .In Georgia and Pennsylvania Repub poll watchers were barred from counting rooms or kept too distant to verify counts and inspect absentee ballot signatures.But the Dems say this was the most honest election ever . In Georgia where a probe into illegal ballot harvesting is underway ,key video evidence that monitored temporary covid related drop boxes has been erased by election officials in Fulton County ;home to Atlanta and other Dem strong holds.Federal law says they have to be retained for 22 months after an election . But the Dems say this was the most honest election ever .

And now the Dems want to scrap a fundamental check and balance in the Senate ,the filibuster so they can ram through unconstitutional election laws that would indeed destroy" what Kam the Sham says is "the right to have our future decided the way the Constitution prescribes it,"

So while the Dems destroy the pillar of democracy ;the vote ,they accuse the Repubs of doing exactly what they are doing ....classic projection.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2022, 01:47 AM
    <sarc>yeah that's balanced broadcasting .</sarc>
    Exactly! Broadcasting video and the actual words of Trump Republicans is a definition of "balanced". I don't rely on sarcasm - just the truth.

exactly ;open your mind IT was NOT what the Dems claim it was
    You're confused. It's what the FACTS claim it was. Facts based on videos, and the spoken and written word from Trump Republicans. And Trump himself.

even you can see that Fox is more balanced
    The rare times when Fox is balanced is based on the times the facts are so obvious, even Fox can't deny them. Then there's the law suits against Fox for falsifying the election results, and the lawsuits from former Fox employees.

You can't deny it, tomder. The GOP is gone and has been replaced by the cult of Trump. The Republican politicians prefer their sinecures rather than their country. The leadership is a disgrace. The rank and file Trump voters are primarily Bible-totin' white evangelicals who treat Trump like the Second Coming. Bizarre? You bet!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sham Wedding [ 1 Answers ]

I know a girl and boy who pretended to be married to each other just to get the girl in England. Know the girl has been granted indefinite leave to remain in UK. Should I report this to home office

2012 The end or another sham [ 25 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but if it's not I'm sure Ben will move it. Since History Channel is doing a whole week dedicated to this, I was wondering what your thoughts about it was. Will the Earth be sucked into a black hole? Will "God" unleash his angry side with fierce...

Anyone here have the famous SHAM WOW? [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering if it is worth ordering. Are you happy with it? I want one but don't want to waste money if it isn't the greatest thing ever! Thanks;)

My marriage is a sham [ 1 Answers ]

I am hearing impaired woman and I just found out that my husband was still married to his first wife when she claimed that he was her lawful husband. He lied to me, my parents, the church pastor and everyone and claimed that his wife died. And was devastated over that. I did everything I could and...

View more questions Search