Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2021, 06:49 AM
    Kam the Sham on the road
    She's in France on a "charm offensive" and she actually had a press conference!

Quid sent her there to smooth ovet bad feelings after we knee capped France's sub deal with the Aussies.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2021, 06:52 AM
    I don't guess anyone has heard anymore from Clete?
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2021, 10:30 AM
    not I
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2021, 01:39 PM
    maybe it has something to do with this

White House goes into damage control mode after reports of dysfunction in Kamala Harris' office - CNNPolitics
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2021, 04:01 PM
    Surprisingly, even with her wonderful record of achievement on the southern border [SARC], the public approval numbers of the VP have fallen now to 28%. The genuinely amazing aspect of that is how on earth they could find anyone with enough courage to admit that he or she actually approved of what we have seen so far from Ms. Harris. A key staff member resigned today.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...g-criticism-vp
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2021, 04:55 PM
    What she has to fall back on is the tradition of the office .Take the words of one of FDR's Veeps John Nance Garner, He called the Vice Presidency not worth a warm bucket of spit .

Go back to the first Veep John Adams . He wrote to his wife Abigail that my Country has in its Wisdom contrived for me, the most insignificant Office that ever the Invention of Man contrived or his Imagination conceived.

With the exception of VP Cheney ;most other Veeps have had basically 1 job .......waiting for the boss to croak .

When considering Kam the Sham in that context .........She is well qualified .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2021, 06:17 PM
    If I were Veep, I would start all sorts of new endeavors and traditions and programs. What a wonderful opportunity for an energetic, empathetic, industrious woman!
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2021, 06:22 PM
    besides ;she is the best female Veep we have ever had

If I were Veep, I would start all sorts of new endeavors and traditions and programs. What a wonderful opportunity for an energetic, empathetic, industrious woman!
    First she should attempt to successfully accomplish what the boss has tasked her to do,
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2021, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    First she should attempt to successfully accomplish what the boss has tasked her to do,
    Please list them, 1. 2. 3. etc.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2021, 08:11 PM
    Please list them? As far as I know there’s only one. Fix the southern border. After visiting there for many minutes, she left with precisely nothing accomplished.

Just what we need. With the country already afloat in debt, and a Biden admin convinced that printed money is the same as tax money, the last thing we need is an "energetic, sympathetic, industrious woman" coming up with new ways of spending money we don't have.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2021, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Just what we need. With the country already afloat in debt, and a Biden admin convinced that printed money is the same as tax money, the last thing we need is an "energetic, sympathetic, industrious woman" coming up with new ways of spending money we don't have.
    What, because I'm a woman??? I've been handling family financials throughout our marriage. No money problems here!
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2021, 05:52 AM
    What, because I'm a woman???
    What!? When did that happen!? <:

Perhaps it's because you're a woman who can't remember what she happily said just hours earlier. "If I were Veep, I would start all sorts of new endeavors and traditions and programs." All those, "new endeavors and traditions and programs" would cost money. Many women know these things. My wife certainly does, and I would rather hope you do as well, but that's hard to say.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 19, 2021, 09:30 AM
    Perhaps it's because you're a woman who can't remember what she happily said just hours earlier. "If I were Veep, I would start all sorts of new endeavors and traditions and programs." All those, "new endeavors and traditions and programs" would cost money.
    No. They. Wouldn't.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2021, 10:33 AM
    Yes. Of course not. It's like I told my wife. "Honey, I want to buy a new boat, but it's going to be free and not cost a thing!" Yeah, she didn't believe that. She has good sense.

If you really believe the feds start new programs that cost nothing, then I don't know how to help you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 19, 2021, 10:39 AM
    If you really believe the feds start new programs that cost nothing, then I don't know how to help you.
    Figures. You won't ask, just slam.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2021, 10:48 AM
    Sorry, but you don't start new programs for free. It's like believing the moon is made of cheese. But if you can point to any new federal program started in the past twenty years that cost nothing, then we can move forward from there.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2021, 11:07 AM
    That is what Quid says about the $3 Trillion +++++++ Build Brandon Better plan . If Kam the Sham resigns or gets canned put you name in .
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2021, 11:15 AM
    What about me? I can do nothing every bit as well as she can. In fact, I might even be a little better at it considering my age.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2021, 11:24 AM
    even worse . Rumor is that Quid wants to replace Kam the Sham and nominate her for a lifetime SCOTUS gig .

CNN is reporting that the Quid team has avoided dealing with her because they see “entrenched dysfunction and lack of focus” from her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sham Wedding [ 1 Answers ]

I know a girl and boy who pretended to be married to each other just to get the girl in England. Know the girl has been granted indefinite leave to remain in UK. Should I report this to home office

2012 The end or another sham [ 25 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but if it's not I'm sure Ben will move it. Since History Channel is doing a whole week dedicated to this, I was wondering what your thoughts about it was. Will the Earth be sucked into a black hole? Will "God" unleash his angry side with fierce...

Anyone here have the famous SHAM WOW? [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering if it is worth ordering. Are you happy with it? I want one but don't want to waste money if it isn't the greatest thing ever! Thanks;)

My marriage is a sham [ 1 Answers ]

I am hearing impaired woman and I just found out that my husband was still married to his first wife when she claimed that he was her lawful husband. He lied to me, my parents, the church pastor and everyone and claimed that his wife died. And was devastated over that. I did everything I could and...

View more questions Search