Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2022, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Clearly there are rogue actors on both sides
    Only the Republicans have falsified electoral slates. No Democrats.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2022, 01:29 PM
    When a dem like HC attempts to pass the Russia collusion hoax off on the American people, dems decide she needs to run again in 2024. When repubs supposedly falsify electoral slates, repubs say they should be investigated and prosecuted if they are guilty of breaking the law. What a difference.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2022, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    When a dem like HC attempts to pass the Russia collusion hoax off on the American people, dems decide she needs to run again in 2024. When repubs supposedly falsify electoral slates, repubs say they should be investigated and prosecuted if they are guilty of breaking the law. What a difference.
    The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality.
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2022, 02:29 PM
    I completely agree. And I enjoy greatly pointing out the man who has no answers, no logical replies, and no well-reasoned arguments, and who thinks bold text and underlining passes for a compelling answer.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jan 17, 2022, 05:16 PM
    I completely agree. And I enjoy greatly pointing out the man who has no answers, no logical replies, and no well-reasoned arguments, and who thinks bold text and underlining passes for a compelling answer.
    Thank you, thank you very much ;-)

The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality.
    What's your point? It seems as though you're all in? Waste away, bro!

@Athos    - might think; Reality is not questionable...whereas Truth is questionable?
    @jlisenbe - might believe: Reality is questionable...whereas Truth is not at all questionable?
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2022, 06:08 PM
    How are you distinguishing truth from reality?
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2022, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post

Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, blinded by resentment, the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jan 17, 2022, 07:11 PM
    How are you distinguishing truth from reality?
    Reality has nothing to do with power. On the other hand, truth is all about power.

Never waste time on discussions that make no sense.
    Are you afeard of the subject matter?
    When was the last time politics made sense?
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2022, 07:15 PM
    On the other hand, truth is all about power.
    How do you see that?
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2022, 08:28 PM
    Thank you, thank you very much ;-)
    You are quite welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sham Wedding [ 1 Answers ]

I know a girl and boy who pretended to be married to each other just to get the girl in England. Know the girl has been granted indefinite leave to remain in UK. Should I report this to home office

2012 The end or another sham [ 25 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but if it's not I'm sure Ben will move it. Since History Channel is doing a whole week dedicated to this, I was wondering what your thoughts about it was. Will the Earth be sucked into a black hole? Will "God" unleash his angry side with fierce...

Anyone here have the famous SHAM WOW? [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering if it is worth ordering. Are you happy with it? I want one but don't want to waste money if it isn't the greatest thing ever! Thanks;)

My marriage is a sham [ 1 Answers ]

I am hearing impaired woman and I just found out that my husband was still married to his first wife when she claimed that he was her lawful husband. He lied to me, my parents, the church pastor and everyone and claimed that his wife died. And was devastated over that. I did everything I could and...

View more questions Search