Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2021, 07:33 AM
    “It’s clear that you’re not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work .With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence. So you’re constantly sort of propping up a bully and it’s not really clear why.”

That wasn't from a Fox hit piece or a quote from Tucker Carlson. That was from a former Kam the Sham staffer reported by the Compost .
    Kamala Harris’s staff members leaving opens up questions about her management - The Washington Post
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2021, 03:11 PM
    This could be the lie of the year ....

“I’m not going to talk about our conversations, but I will tell you this without any ambiguity: We do not talk about nor have we talked about re-election, because we haven’t completed our first year and we’re in the middle of a pandemic,”
    Kamala Harris Says She and Biden Haven’t Discussed Running for Re-Election in 2024 - WSJ

“I’ll be very honest: I don’t think about it, nor have we talked about it.”

Has to be right up there with Clueless' claims that he never talked about Hunter's business dealings with the Chinese .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2021, 05:35 PM
    This comment by her was hilarious.

"I’m not going to talk about our conversations, but I will tell you this without any ambiguity: We do not talk about nor have we talked about reelection, because we haven’t completed our first year and we’re in the middle of a pandemic," Harris told The Wall Street Journal in an interview Wednesday.
    First she says she's not going to talk about "our conversations", and then she proceeds to tell us about what they have not talked about.
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2021, 01:59 PM
    Kam the sham has figured out why she is unpopular. The NY Slimes reports:

Faced with declining approval ratings, a series of staff departures and a drumbeat of criticism from Republicans and the conservative news media, she has turned to powerful confidantes, including Hillary Clinton, to help plot a path forward.

Ms. Harris has privately told her allies that the news coverage of her would be different if she were any of her 48 predecessors, whom she has described as all white and male. (Charles Curtis, who served as vice president under Hoover, spoke proudly of his Native American ancestry.)

Kamala Harris’s Allies Express Concern: Is She an Afterthought? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2021, 03:54 AM
    When asked why she has not gone to the border ,even though she is the so called czar of the illegal immigration problem,she said she had never been to Europe either . Of course she later corrected both by going to the border about a thousand miles from where the problems are ;and she made a junket trip to France.

The administration keeps sending her out into the lion's den knowing she will fail .Even in the friendly confines of the ultra-lib media she flubs . Here is her meltdown when Charlamagne Tha God asked her if the President was Clueless or Joe Manchin.

"Come on, Charlamagne, come on. It's Joe Biden. No, no, no no, no,” “No. No. No. No. It’s Joe Biden, and don’t start talking like a Republican about asking whether or not he’s president. ”And it’s Joe B-, Joe B-, Joe Biden, and I’m vice president, and my name is Kamala Harris” . “And the reality is because we are in office, we do … the things like the child tax credit which is going to reduce Black child poverty by 50 percent.”

This happened after an aide rushed in knowing that Harris would screw up the response .

She get's called out by the lib talking head punditry here.

Kamala Harris FLUSTERED By Simple Question From Charlamagne Tha God - YouTube
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2021, 07:48 AM
    the child tax credit which is going to reduce Black child poverty by 50 percent.”
    Two questions. 1. Where will the money come from to do this? Will it be printed or borrowed? 2. Why wouldn't we encourage the formation of two parent families which would do more to solve the problem of black child poverty (not to mention all child poverty) than any government program?
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2021, 05:33 AM
    From her Face the Nation interview :

MARGARET BRENNAN: What do you see is the biggest national security challenge confronting the U.S.? What is the thing that worries you and keeps you up at night?
    VICE PRESIDENT HARRIS: Frankly, one of them is our democracy. And that I can talk about because that's not classified. It really does. I-I- there is I think no question in the minds of people who are foreign policy experts that the year 2021 is not the year 2000. You know, I think there's so much about foreign and domestic policy that, for example, was guided and prioritized based on Sept 11, 2001. And we are embarking on a- a new era where the threats to our nation take many forms, including the threat of autocracies taking over and having outsized influence around the world. And so I go back to our- our point about the need to fight for the integrity of our democracy. In addition, it is obviously about what we need to do in the climate crisis. We just did the meetings around COP and recognizing- you know, some used to laugh and say how can you say that the climate crisis is about national security? Well, of course it is. And I can go through the details of why. But what we must do then in- in the face of any and all threats is recognize that one of our greatest strengths is to strengthen our relationship with our allies and partners around the world. And that has been one of the highest priorities of our administration. It has been to re-enter, for example, the Paris Agreement. It has been to-to do the work of working with our European allies. It is the work of building back the trust that is necessary for us to be a member of- of- of a community of nations that share values and priorities. And I think one of the greatest threats that we saw recently is that when we pull out of the- those relationships, we weaken our standing as a nation and therefore weaken, I believe, our security.

Full transcript: Vice President Kamala Harris on "Face the Nation," December 26, 2021 - CBS News

Not China, Russia, Iran, cyber attacks ,hypersonic weapons .No ,American democracy and climate change are the threats that keep her up at night. What does she mean by calling out American democracy as a threat ? She means Trump .She means laws that would protect the integrity of the vote . As for climate change ;the biggest threat is laws and regulations enacted that purport to combat climate change .

She was given one foreign policy task by Clueless. It was some vague discovery mission to address "root causes " of illegal immigration. She went to Guatemala on a junket and did a quick photo 0p at the border 1,000 miles from where border crossings are the biggest issue.
    She can't handle the border crisis but we are to believe she has a clue about other foreign policy challenges ?
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2021, 07:37 AM
    She is living up to our expectations. She is a perfect example of a person who was pretty good in some much smaller capacity in government, but has now been put on a stage where she does not belong.
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2021, 12:29 PM
    Let's go Brandina
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2021, 12:36 PM
    I have to admit, that one made me laugh out loud.
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2022, 03:48 PM
    Yet more evidence of the remarkable efficiency of VP Harris in her actions concerning the southern border crisis.

Arizona mayor says city is 'overwhelmed' with border crisis as migrant encounters surge 2,405%
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/arizon...ers-surge-2405
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2022, 06:04 AM
    More bad news for Harris/Biden.

• Harris hit an historic low approval rating of 28%, even lower than Cheney's all-time worst.
    This is even with the active support of most of the media.

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris...152326444.html
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 5, 2022, 09:07 AM
    Bad as we need willing workers we still turn away way too many of them.
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2022, 10:29 AM
    The people we have would be willing if we would stop paying them to be unwilling.
    Expert

Jan 5, 2022, 10:41 AM
    Cheap labor has a high price, and I know few wiling to be volunteer slaves anymore. Most benefits have run out, and people are still quitting at a record pace.
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2022, 03:35 AM
    How are these people who are quitting managing to support themselves?
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2022, 05:36 AM
    I need to see the demographic breakdown . I have no doubt that there is something called the great resignation underway . But ,in some cases like mine this resignation was planned for 30 years . Those of us at retirement age constitute the largest generation in the nation's history . What we have done since 1973 is effectively execute a large percentage of the replacement workforce . We also practiced birth control which further reduced the number of replacement workers . We are going to see how that decision on our part puts a heavy strain on the entitlement ponzi scheme .
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2022, 05:53 AM
    Birth control is being practiced more than ever since covid began. In the long run, the baby bust will further shrink the world’s labor force.
    Expert

Jan 7, 2022, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I need to see the demographic breakdown . I have no doubt that there is something called the great resignation underway . But ,in some cases like mine this resignation was planned for 30 years . Those of us at retirement age constitute the largest generation in the nation's history . What we have done since 1973 is effectively execute a large percentage of the replacement workforce . We also practiced birth control which further reduced the number of replacement workers . We are going to see how that decision on our part puts a heavy strain on the entitlement ponzi scheme .
    I think many have found better jobs or changed what's important in their lives but we've known for decades that our generation Tom would get old. Kind of obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Birth control is being practiced more than ever since covid began. In the long run, the baby bust will further shrink the world’s labor force.
    LOL, that may be true of white folks but the people of color population is growing quite rapidly.
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2022, 10:49 AM
    Black births have not increased since 1970. Black abortions, on the other hand, have increased considerably, especially relative to live births. I'm sure that brings great joy to the KKK. It should break the hearts of everyone else. Abortions in general, and white abortions in particular, have been plummeting since 1980.

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/poli...n_by_race.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sham Wedding [ 1 Answers ]

I know a girl and boy who pretended to be married to each other just to get the girl in England. Know the girl has been granted indefinite leave to remain in UK. Should I report this to home office

2012 The end or another sham [ 25 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but if it's not I'm sure Ben will move it. Since History Channel is doing a whole week dedicated to this, I was wondering what your thoughts about it was. Will the Earth be sucked into a black hole? Will "God" unleash his angry side with fierce...

Anyone here have the famous SHAM WOW? [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering if it is worth ordering. Are you happy with it? I want one but don't want to waste money if it isn't the greatest thing ever! Thanks;)

My marriage is a sham [ 1 Answers ]

I am hearing impaired woman and I just found out that my husband was still married to his first wife when she claimed that he was her lawful husband. He lied to me, my parents, the church pastor and everyone and claimed that his wife died. And was devastated over that. I did everything I could and...

View more questions Search