Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2021, 05:02 AM
    BLM strikes back
    BLM's Hawk Newsome issued a warning to NYC Mayor elect Eric Adams. If he tries to enforce the law there will be riots, arson, and bloodshed.

What was the "anti-crime unit "? It was undercover cops who infiltrated gangs. Sandinista Bill got rid of it and of course violent crime increased.

BLM activists vow 'riots' if Adams reinstates NYPD anti-crime units - New York Daily News (nydailynews.com)

Sounds like domestic terrorism; or is that label reserved for parents concerned about their children's education?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2021, 06:44 AM
    "A Black Lives Matter leader vowed there’ll be “riots,” “fire” and “bloodshed” if Mayor-elect Eric Adams follows through with his promise to bring back plainclothes anti-crime cops to battle New York’s surge in violent crimes.

New York BLM co-founder Hawk Newsome debated the plan for a return to tougher policing with Adams during a contentious sit-down at Brooklyn Borough Hall Wednesday that was livestreamed on Instagram."

With so many people here claiming to be concerned about insurrections, their eerie silence on this issue sure is strange.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/11/blm-le...th-eric-adams/
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2021, 06:54 AM
    For Adams this should be a wakeup call too. He was a participant in one of those graffiti fests .....oops I mean mural painting fest that painted "BLACK LIVES MATTER " on the street in front of Trump Tower

Black Lives Matter mural painted at Trump Tower, much to chagrin of the president | amNewYork (amny.com)
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2021, 01:59 PM
    Amid speculation that Kyle Rittenhouse could be acquitted of the most serious charges against him, Chicago appears to be bracing for riots that could accompany such a verdict.

Rittenhouse faces six charges, including two counts of first-degree homicide, in the shootings of three men, two fatally, last August amid rioting in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The 18-year-old from Antioch, Illinois has said he acted in self-defense.

The conduct of Judge Bruce Schroeder has raised the hackles of the family of Jacob Blake, whose police shooting last year triggered the rioting that drew Rittenhouse to Kenosha, according to The Washington Post.
    So do you suppose they are preparing for the conservative republicans? Are they preparing for the fundamentalist Christians, or the "white evangelicals"? Are they prepping for Trump supporters? I wonder who they seem to think will turn to rioting, otherwise known in many circles as "peaceful protestors"?

https://www.westernjournal.com/riot-...al-approaches/
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2021, 02:02 PM
    do they realize that everyone he plugged was a white dude ?
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2021, 03:49 PM
    That's beside the point. Pres Biden said he is a white supremacist, so I guess that settles it. Right???

Hopefully, this kid will sue Biden for defamation of character.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2021, 03:59 PM
    Kyle Outhouse did everything wrong. He made his mommy drive him to a city in another state, brought along and used an illegally obtained firearm, was underage to begin with, shudda been at home munching on caramel corn and watching cartoons with his puppy.
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2021, 04:58 PM
    You might not agree with what he did, but he did not commit a crime. That's what the trial is about. And it's sad to see you call him "Kyle Outhouse". Pretty hateful thing to call a seventeen year old kid.

A seventeen year old home watching cartoons? Really?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2021, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You might not agree with what he did, but he did not commit a crime.
    He committed murder!!! With an illegal weapon!!! That he had no business touching!!!
    And it's sad to see you call him "Kyle Outhouse".
    He earned the moniker. And that's what you do to everyone (even me) when they don't please you. Did you watch him sob piteously and occasionally peek out from under soggy lashes to see if the jury was watching him and being impressed?
    A seventeen year old home watching cartoons? Really?
    Yep! When my sons were 17 and were home from school and their part-time jobs, after doing their homework, they watched cartoons on TV -- or wrote short stories or helped me bake cookies or emptied the cats' litter boxes or did their laundry.
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2021, 06:44 PM
    Self defense is not murder.

So hatefulness is OK when you think it's justified? Interesting.

I doubt they spent much time watching cartoons at 17.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2021, 06:53 PM
    Self defense is not murder.
    He was where he shouldn't have been, butting into a situation he had no business being in. And it wasn't self defense.
    So hatefulness is OK when you think it's justified? Interesting.
    Surprised you even mention that.
    I doubt they spent much time watching cartoons at 17.
    They lived at home. I saw what they did here and knew how they spent their time. Daniel still does (today is his 51st birthday and he happens to be a cartoon expert). Jeremy drew a comic strip and occasional one-framers for his college weekly newspaper, was very much into creating adventures for video gamers and for D&D modules.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2021, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    do they realize that everyone he plugged was a white dude ?
    Proof positive that BLM is for justice, not racism.

If you watched the trial, self-defense was not close to being proven. Even though the judge has incredibly shown his preference for the defendant, the prosecution proved the charge of murder.
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2021, 07:16 PM
    Self defense was clearly demonstrated. Even the man who was shot in the arm had to admit he had a weapon pointed at the kid. One of the men killed had chased this boy for quite some distance. And the judge admonished the prosecutor for a clear violation of the Constitution in attempting to imply that Kyle's silence prior to the trial should be looked upon in a suspicious manner. He was plainly wrong in bringing that up.

Surprised you even mention that.
    Your hateful comment? I mention it only to point out that you are not following your own moral code.

They lived at home. I saw what they did here and knew how they spent their time. Daniel still does (today is his 51st birthday and he happens to be a cartoon expert). Jeremy drew a comic strip and occasional one-framers for his college weekly newspaper, was very much into creating adventures for video gamers and for D&D modules.

Then good for them. It would certainly have been better than most of the garbage on TV today.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2021, 07:19 PM
    Self defense was clearly demonstrated. Even the man who was shot in the arm had to admit he had a weapon pointed at the kid. One of the men killed had chased this boy for quite some distance.
    Did they shoot at Kyle and wound him? Did they shoot at him and miss? Then Kyle would have been correct to shoot back in self defense. EXCEPT!!! He had no business being there with an illegal weapon and no FOID card.
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2021, 07:33 PM
    You don't have to be shot at in order to defend yourself. That's like saying you can't shoot someone until AFTER they stab you with their knife, or until AFTER they shoot and kill you. It's ridiculous.

How was his weapon illegal?

A FOID card? You mean what an oppressive, anti-Constitutional government mandates? Even in that case, that certainly does not amount to murder.

Proof positive that BLM is for justice, not racism.
    Proof positive that BLM is for violence, not justice.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2021, 07:43 PM
    You don't have to be shot at in order to defend yourself. That's like saying you can't shoot someone until AFTER they stab you with their knife, or until AFTER they shoot and kill you. It's ridiculous.
    I'm gonna start carrying a gun! Lots of "karens" and "kens" out there annoying me!
    How was his weapon illegal?
    His 19-year-old Kenosha friend Dominick had purchased it and later sold it to Kyle for his Kenosha adventures.
    A FOID card? You mean what an oppressive, anti-Constitutional government mandates? Even in that case, that certainly does not amount to murder.
    I won't even bother to reply to this except for posting this sentence.
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2021, 07:57 PM
    Being annoyed is hardly comparable to having a gun pointed at you.

I won't even bother to reply to this except for posting this sentence.
    Posting my sentence is not a reply. Besides, the weapons charge was dropped today. He did not violate Wisconsin law in that regard. Not having a commissar required FOID card would only be an Illinois violation. His 19 year old friend, however, has been charged.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2021, 08:09 PM
    Being annoyed is hardly comparable to having a gun pointed at you.
    You've never really been annoyed, have you. Has someone peed in your front-yard shrubbery (twice) while walking past your house? Has anyone (drunkenly?) knocked over your driveway light late at night?
    Posting my sentence is not a reply.
    MY sentence, not yours.
    Besides, the weapons charge was dropped today. He did not violate Wisconsin law in that regard. Not having a commissar required FOID card would only be an Illinois violation. His 19 year old friend, however, has been charged.
    I wonder who got paid off.
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2021, 08:12 PM
    You've never really been annoyed, have you.
    You've never really been annoyed until you've tried getting you to see reason!! <:
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2021, 08:52 PM
    Not having a commissar required FOID card would only be an Illinois violation. His 19 year old friend, however, has been charged.
    As should Illinois resident, Kyle.

You've never really been annoyed until you've tried getting you to see reason!! <:
    You have no clue what reason really is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AOC strikes again [ 33 Answers ]

She's the gift that just keeps on giving. https://www.foxnews.com/media/aoc-mocked-term-menstruating-person-describe-women

The Empire strikes back! [ 15 Answers ]

Unable to get SOPA and PIPA up, the Empire (aka USA) has struck back with TPPIs TPP Worse Than SOPA, PIPA & ACTA? | WebProNews What does it all mean, well apparently unlimited copyright of data, so that US Law is predominate in other jurisdictions giving rights to data stored on computers

How tall were the AT-AT walkers in The Empire Strikes Back? [ 1 Answers ]

In Star wars episode IV the empire strikes back there several giant imperial walkers known as the AT-AT. How tall were they really? In the book star wars incredible cross sections they point out the AT-AT walkers to be 15.5 or something meters tall. If you go on wiki they say they could be up to...

Three strikes your out [ 4 Answers ]

I have a female in-law that is awaiting trial in Texas for threatening a boyfriend with a knife, she has two previous convictions for similar offenses. Does she stand a chance of going to jail for this offense. She got probation on the previous two, but obviously did not learn any lessons. She also...

Lightning strikes [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: can lightning strike twice in the same place?:confused:

View more questions Search