Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2021, 01:05 PM
    The moral overrides legal.
    Not in a court of law.

As to names, I don't use the names you listed or any others for that matter, so you will have to take that up with someone else. But one way or the other, your hateful reference to a 17 year old boy is all on you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2021, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Not in a court of law.
    The gates of hell await? Fifth Commandment.
    As to names, I don't use the names you listed or any others for that matter
    You just let it slide when someone else uses those "nicknames". Although...you have a favorite one you use to put me down and insult me.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2021, 01:21 PM
    i don't use 'sleepy Joe ' . I call him Quid Pro Joe .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2021, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    i don't use 'sleepy Joe ' .
    Someone else uses that nickname. *giggle*
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2021, 03:23 PM
    You just let it slide when someone else uses those "nicknames". Although...you have a favorite one you use to put me down and insult me.
    Tom does not criticize others for name calling. You do, so you should follow your own moral code. That would also hold true for being judgmental. Correct?

I wonder where you got "Sleepy Joe" from. Is someone in the WG household engaged in secret name-calling???
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2021, 03:28 PM
    Tom does not criticize others for name calling.
    He is, as wonderful and adorable as he is, the name caller!

I wonder where you got "Sleepy Joe" from. Is someone in the WG household engaged in secret name-calling???
    It's a favorite of the guy who just sold his loser DC hotel.
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2021, 03:44 PM
    It's a favorite of the guy who just sold his loser DC hotel.
    So you two are actually a lot alike, aren't you? You are both name-callers. Congratulations!! The difference is that Trump takes on people his own size, and not 17 year old boys. Shame.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2021, 03:47 PM
    So you two are actually a lot alike, aren't you?
    We're certainly not as holy as you are! And we're even about the same age! We'd have fun going out for lunch at McDonald's. I'd have him wrapped around my little finger within the first two minutes.
    Trump takes on people his own size
    Kyle's taller and bigger than I am.
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2021, 04:29 PM
    We're certainly not as holy as you are!
    And yet another diversion. You are the one who was bragging about how wonderful you and your family are/were. That's all still on you. And KR is still a 17 year old boy, but at least you are referring to him by his name now, so that is progress. I'm encouraged!!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2021, 06:43 PM
    at least you are referring to him by his name now, so that is progress. I'm encouraged!!
    Who? Kyle Outhouse? (See what you made me do???)
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2021, 12:30 PM
    Judge Bruce Schroeder banned MSNBC from the court . One of it's producers attempted to stalk the jury. The producer has been identified as James Morrison. He was stopped by police this morning after running a stoplight while attempting to follow the jury van. He was charged with several traffic violations.

The judge said :
    "I have instructed that no one from MSNBC News will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial," "This is a very serious matter. I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is … but someone following a jury bus is an extremely serious matter, and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action."
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2023, 04:10 AM
    NYC settled with BLM $13.7 million for arrests made while BLM torched the city .

NYC to pay $13M, or $10K each, to arrested BLM protesters (nypost.com)

Each rioter arrested will receive [FONT=Noto Serif JP][COLOR=#1e1e1e]$9,950[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Noto Serif JP][COLOR=#1e1e1e]Is this a benchmark for how rioters are compensated for being arrested ? Will the same standard be applied to January 6 'mostly peaceful' protesters who have been mass arrested ;many still in jail uncharged or pending trial ?

There was some violence in the Jan.6 protest . But nothing compared to

[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2023, 04:58 AM
    So now criminals get paid for destroying property? Well, in a culture that allows men to compete in women's athletics simply by calling themselves females, I guess this is not so much of a stretch as it seemed at first glance. In the meantime, the people who lost their property to destruction by what is now paid rioters will just have to fend for themselves.

So should we now look at BLM as an acronym for "Black Looters Matter"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AOC strikes again [ 33 Answers ]

She's the gift that just keeps on giving. https://www.foxnews.com/media/aoc-mocked-term-menstruating-person-describe-women

The Empire strikes back! [ 15 Answers ]

Unable to get SOPA and PIPA up, the Empire (aka USA) has struck back with TPPIs TPP Worse Than SOPA, PIPA & ACTA? | WebProNews What does it all mean, well apparently unlimited copyright of data, so that US Law is predominate in other jurisdictions giving rights to data stored on computers

How tall were the AT-AT walkers in The Empire Strikes Back? [ 1 Answers ]

In Star wars episode IV the empire strikes back there several giant imperial walkers known as the AT-AT. How tall were they really? In the book star wars incredible cross sections they point out the AT-AT walkers to be 15.5 or something meters tall. If you go on wiki they say they could be up to...

Three strikes your out [ 4 Answers ]

I have a female in-law that is awaiting trial in Texas for threatening a boyfriend with a knife, she has two previous convictions for similar offenses. Does she stand a chance of going to jail for this offense. She got probation on the previous two, but obviously did not learn any lessons. She also...

Lightning strikes [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: can lightning strike twice in the same place?:confused:

View more questions Search