Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2021, 06:01 AM
    The Dem steal begins in Virginia
    Va Dem Guv candidate Terry McAuliffe has hired Dem hit lawyer Marc Elias to contest his coming defeat . Elias is known for introducing the race card and changing election laws to rig them in favor of Dems .

He has used dubious arguments about the Voting Rights Act to contest legitimate recall efforts in Nevada .He used the absurd claim that it imposed a “burden” on minority voters to have to “educate themselves about the logistical details of a recall election” and that they would be “burdened by the time it takes to vote”so therefore the recall was a discriminatory violation of the Voting Rights Act .
    Lawsuit seeks to strike down Nevada’s recall election laws | The Seattle Times

J. Christian Adams, the attorney who opposed Elias in the recall case, said
    his business model is to make outlandish arguments to judges who are inclined to agree with him but [to] make sure the public never hears the preposterous legal theories he pushes. Otherwise, he’d be run out of town on a rail. He makes patronizing, demeaning, ridiculous arguments about how incapable blacks are at functioning in modern America, and forum-shops for courts where someone might just believe it. That’s how he nullifies state election laws.
    Our Broken Elections: How the Left Changed the Way You Vote - John Fund, Hans von Spakovsky - Google Books

He is the lawyer Evita used to steal the 2016 Dem nomination from Bolshevik Bernie . As a lawyer for both Evita and the DNC ,he engineered a “memorandum of understanding” in 2015 in which the DNC essentially handed over its operation to Evita's campaign for the 2016 election. Being the lawyer for both the party and one of the campaigns raises serious legal and ethical concerns and is generally not allowed. But Donna Brazille was running the DNC at the time . She claimed the corrupt arrangement was not illegal.

Clinton Campaign Had Additional Signed Agreement With DNC In 2015 : NPR

The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical. If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.
    Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC - POLITICO Magazine

During the covid pandemic, he filed most of the lawsuits that resulted in courts and bureaucrats suspending the election statutes that had been signed into law by state legislatures and signed by governors ;circumventing state elected officials who have the constitutional powers to run elections .

Johnathan Turley tweeted : “There are a host of election lawyers but McAuliffe selected an attorney accused of lying to the media, advancing rejected conspiracy theories, and currently involved in a major federal investigation that has already led to the indictment of his former partner.”
    That partner was Michael Sussmann who was indicted by Durham for the Russian hoax .

Last year, Elias was also sanctioned for misconduct in an election case by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
    Top Democratic Election Lawyer Sanctioned in Suit Against Texas - Bloomberg

McAuliffe is lawyered up . I suggest Glenn Youngkin do the same .. The establishment of both parties (see the dirty trick the Lincoln Project attempted over the weekend) ;and the compliant press having already chosen the winner. The electorate will not necessarily decide this contest . It will probably be decided in the courts where no election should be decided .I may be wrong ;but it smells like the fix is in .
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2021, 01:08 PM
    Youngkin won Miracles can happen . The Repub electorate are beginning to understand that no matter how futile it seems ,how the deck is stacked against them that they have to show up in numbers large enough to negate the steal .LGB
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2021, 01:48 PM
    Congrats to Winsome Sears will be Virginia’s next lieutenant governor, She's the first female lieutenant governor and first woman of color elected to statewide office in Virginia,
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2021, 03:13 AM
    Truck driver Edward Durr beat the incumbent NJ State Senate President Steve Sweeney . He spent $153 dollars during his campaign.......$67 of that at Dunkin Donuts .
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2021, 03:45 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my bfs ex trying to steal him from me? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year, his ex moved back to the area and I started feeling like there was still something between them. So I asked my boyfriend about it. He assured me that they were just friends. About a week later I met her with him in a store, she ran up and gave...

Perm. Residence in FL rent in Virginia or DC work in Virginia. [ 1 Answers ]

My permanent residence is in FL. Work for an airline and thinking about working in VA at dca airport. I would be renting a room either in VA or DC. FL has no state income tax but VA does. Would I file as a non resident in VA and get my money back. I'm in customer service and would commute back and...

Lie and steal [ 3 Answers ]

My child has HDHD. He will turn 11 this month. He steal, and lie. Wrote on a public building walls, and lied about it.(camera showed him). Stole few things from 3 different friends.( I asked why, :he wanted it very much, after denying it for a while) now he is punished, can't go to friends. But...

Lyrics from 70's Virginia, Virginia don't go. Who is the group [ 1 Answers ]

Stuck on just one line " Virginia, Virginia dont go " who is the group?

View more questions Search