Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2021, 03:12 AM
    Quid MIA
    This according to CNN :

A CNN analysis of Biden’s public schedule indicates the President has spent a significant amount of time away from the White House, particularly on weekends, since his January inauguration. Including this weekend’s trip to Delaware, Biden has taken 35 personal trips and spent all or part of 108 of his first 276 days in office at one of his Delaware homes or at Camp David in Maryland. That includes partial days, like Friday — when he spent the day at the White House and departed in the evening.

Sixty-nine of those 108 days away from Washington were spent at his home in Wilmington, spread over 23 visits; seven days at his Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, beach house over two visits; and 32 days at Camp David over 10 visits. …
    While most presidents have prioritized taking time away from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, this is the most time a president has spent away from the White House on personal travel at this point in the presidency in recent history

Joe Biden escapes his White House 'gilded cage' at a faster pace than Trump - CNNPolitics

jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2021, 05:01 AM
    All things considered, if he would just spend ALL of his time away from the WH, we would be better off.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2021, 06:13 AM
    Is there a point here?
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2021, 06:16 AM
    The descriptor "hard-working" would not be appropriate for Biden. "Hard-working Joe Biden spent another grueling day at the White House," just doesn't sound right somehow.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 26, 2021, 08:31 AM
    Trump spent his days there watching tv and eating fast food.
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2021, 09:16 AM
    We had record low unemployment. Perhaps all presidents should watch tv and eat fast food. Even at that, it's sad to see you make such a silly claim, especially considering that one point in the article was that Trump spent more time working than your guy does.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 26, 2021, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Trump spent more time working than your guy does.
    Sorry. Don't believe it.
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2021, 10:28 AM
    If you would read the article, you would see the evidence.

" this is the most time a president has spent away from the White House on personal travel at this point in the presidency in recent history"

I try not to ask people to believe me or take my word for it. I just ask them to honestly follow the evidence.
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2021, 10:37 AM
    I try not to ask people to believe me or take my word for it. I just ask them to honestly follow the evidence.
    What is the evidence for a talking snake?
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2021, 10:59 AM
    The Bible. I would never ask someone to believe the serpent spoke just because I believe it. I just point them to the Bible. They can accept it or, like you, they can reject it. But it's like I've said several times. I believe in the resurrection, so believing the serpent spoke is a great deal less supernatural.

If you want to continue this, then start a new thread. I don't want to hijack Tom's topic.
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2021, 03:53 PM
    Originally Posted by tomder55
    Joe Biden escapes his White House 'gilded cage' at a faster pace than Trump - CNNPolitics

[/I]

Is there a point here?
    the question I guess is did he spend more time working when he was hiding in the basement as a candidate then he does now as Potus ?

Since I am citing Quid apologists then it probably it is safe to assume that they are concerned enough about it to point it out
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2021, 05:04 PM
    Since I am citing Quid apologists
    I noticed that. I guess it just goes to show that even the CNNs of the world feel sometimes compelled to report honest news.
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2021, 06:16 PM
    or they want him out to make way for Kam the Sham . They know Quid is incapable and yet they put him out there in a Town Hall format for all the world to see him fumble and stumble .
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2021, 04:35 AM
    Quid has a history of MIA He served 36 years in the Senate that included a stint as Chair of the Judiciary Committee that has jurisdiction over immigration . He also served 8 years as Veep .In all that time he never went to the border except to drive by it on a way to a campaign event .
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2021, 05:14 AM
    Biden does have one major accomplishment, and a very difficult one at that. He has made me long for the good ole days of Donald J. Trump.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2021, 08:45 AM
    The Bible. I would never ask someone to believe the serpent spoke just because I believe it. I just point them to the Bible. They can accept it or, like you, they can reject it. But it's like I've said several times. I believe in the resurrection, so believing the serpent spoke is a great deal less supernatural.

If you want to continue this, then start a new thread. I don't want to hijack Tom's topic.
    A story of a talking snake in the Bible – or any book – is not evidence of talking snakes. Fairy tales, allegories, and myths are not reality. They are products of the imagination.

Comparing talking snakes to the resurrection is not evidence. In fact, it is not remotely connected to evidence.

For someone who insists on evidence for what others contend, you offer none of your own when asked.

Don't worry about hijacking this thread. There's no need to continue it since you haven't offered any evidence.
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2021, 09:56 AM
    A story of a talking snake in the Bible – or any book – is not evidence of talking snakes. Fairy tales, allegories, and myths are not reality. They are products of the imagination.
    As I said, I believe the Bible and you don't. Pretty simple conclusion.

Comparing talking snakes to the resurrection is not evidence. In fact, it is not remotely connected to evidence.
    The only comparison made was to point out that raising a man from the dead would be infinitely more difficult than having the serpent speak. So since I believe in the resurrection, then believing that the serpent spoke is easy.

But as I said, I don't want to hijack Tom's thread. Start a new one if you want to continue this. I'll be eager and happy to discuss it with you, but not here.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2021, 10:23 AM
    As I said, I believe the Bible and you don't. Pretty simple conclusion.
    You asked to honestly follow the evidence. You have offered no evidence, only your belief which, as I have stated, is not evidence.

The only comparison made was to point out that raising a man from the dead would be infinitely more difficult than having the serpent speak. So since I believe in the resurrection, then believing that the serpent spoke is easy.
    To repeat, your belief is not evidence. You asked for evidence. You have not provided any.

But as I said, I don't want to hijack Tom's hread.
    Then stop repeating your belief instead of evidence that you asked for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quid is the Putin stooge [ 63 Answers ]

Nord Stream 2: Biden waives US sanctions on Russian pipeline - BBC News Matthias Warnig is a former East Germany spy and Putin crony who the State Dept will admit to Congress is engaged in sanctionable activities . Still they will recommend that sanctions on him and his company be waived . ...

Quid wants you to spy on your neighbors. [ 20 Answers ]

He wants you to report 'radicalized' friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism aka right wingers . the cowardly administration would not even reveal the official on the White House web site. ) Background Press Call by Senior Administration Officials on the...

Quid violated the Logan Act [ 7 Answers ]

According to Ben Rhodes ,one of the emperor's top foreign advisors; Quid has been talking to foreign leaders actively shaping his foreign policy agenda. To refresh your memory ;Michael Flynn acting in his role as incoming National Security Advisor had a conversation with Russian Ambassador Sergey...

Quid pro quo to vote for joe [ 11 Answers ]

Nanny Bloomy pays felons fines so they can vote in Florida https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/597#:~:text=Expenditures%20to%20influence%20voting,-U.S.%20Code&text=Shall%20be%20fined%20under%20this,than%20two%20years%2C%20or%20both.

Quid Pro No Show Joe ? [ 11 Answers ]

Madam Mim hinted at another Dem strategery . She says that quid should not debate Trump a gave a lame reason for him to buck a campaign tradition that is as long as the Republic 'the debate(s) ' . ...

View more questions Search