Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 14, 2022, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    All the lefties heads exploded today when Musk suggested he wants to restore free speech on Twitter .
    Interesting $40+Billion valuation for a website that, basically, produces nothing...
    Amazing how much peoples' eyes are worth..
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2022, 05:15 PM
    His bid was higher than the closing value of the company at the end of business today .

Twitter has untapped value . I would be interested to see his plan to monetize it .
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2022, 12:27 PM
    Now that Musk is purchasing Twitter ,he should hire Joe Rogan .... see the lib's heads explode !!
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2022, 12:34 PM
    Will Musk buying Twitter be the nail in the coffin of the Truth Social network ? I don't know . Trump says he will not return to Twitter and Truth Social moved to the Rumble Cloud system on Saturday . Shaky start but it appears that Nunes is moving the company along. There is definitely room for more social media alternatives .

Truth Social Hits Top Of Free IPhone App Download Chart After Musk Strikes Twitter Deal (forbes.com)
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2022, 03:31 PM
    trying to load Truth Social on my pc. So far all I see is apps . I don't use my phone for this cr@p
    BossMan

Apr 26, 2022, 11:16 PM
    trying to load Truth Social on my pc. So far all I see is apps . I don't use my phone for this cr@p
    Appears to be locked to mobile device on continental USA.
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2022, 02:31 AM
    Appears to be locked to mobile device on continental USA.
    Thanks Ben for confirming my observation .That is either a silly business model ;or maybe they are having difficulty breaking through the Amazon big tech monopoly .
    BossMan

Apr 27, 2022, 09:39 AM
    Thanks Ben for confirming my observation .That is either a silly business model ;or maybe they are having difficulty breaking through the Amazon big tech monopoly .
    More of a Twitter clone-you-like, as most of Donnies' utterances were from a mobile platform, often while contemplating the futility of life and the certainty of death, and how to avoid taxes ;)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2022, 11:25 AM
    The truth is finally becoming apparent.

Social media went wild after new Twitter owner Elon Musk tweeted Tuesday that censorship of the New York Post's Hunter Biden story was "obviously incredibly inappropriate."
    Conservatives on the platform rushed to highlight Musk’s tweet, claiming Twitter's actions weren’t just "inappropriate" but "blatant election interference."
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-m...-inappropriate
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2022, 11:37 AM
    Even better. "Musk replied, "Suspending the Twitter account of a major news organization for publishing a truthful story was obviously incredibly inappropriate."
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2022, 11:48 AM
    and how to avoid taxes ;)
    the funny thing is that it is now apparently true that Quid spent a life time evading taxes .

Biden, accountant hit with IRS whistleblower complaints on Tax Day (nypost.com)

Legal experts call for Biden to release corporate tax returns (nypost.com)
    BossMan

Apr 27, 2022, 02:04 PM
    the funny thing is that it is now apparently true that Quid spent a life time evading taxes .
    Pretty sure that's endemic in the upper echelons of power, after all how many m(b)illionaires do you need to run a country...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the truth [ 5 Answers ]

I was very friendly with a guy who used to in though my workplace to do the usual Thursday bus trip, and sometimes I would go on the trips with him and the residents, we started to really flirt with each other and it resulted way me and him going out for a date, everything was fine for about 2...

The truth about NC [ 9 Answers ]

Everyone on here is saying the whole point of NC is to heal and live for yourself, etc. I believe that is true and it helps healing, but if you were the one dumped, I think NC is also the only way to see if this relationship is real. Your ex is never going to know how life is without you (what...

Is it better to know truth, than to believe a lie? [ 33 Answers ]

Would you like to (know) there is a God? Or, would you like to (believe) there is a god? :confused:

View more questions Search