Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2021, 05:29 AM
    But that would require a MAGA mentality. I was no great fan of Trump, but I did appreciate his willingness to recognize the necessity of keeping America economically healthy and secure. Without those elements, we will soon be NEEDING help as opposed to being able to provide help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2021, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You can be certain that the liberal posters on this site have not taken any illegal immigrants into their own homes.
    If I were younger, I would organize a local group to do that and find secure housing plus get them legal help, learn English, understand American culture, tutor their children -- just like we did with Vietnamese families.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2021, 09:05 AM
    You mean the legal Vietnamese immigrants as opposed to illegal minors being flown around at night by the Biden admin in order to avoid a public embarrassment?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2021, 09:12 AM
    You mean the legal Vietnamese immigrants as opposed to illegal minors being flown around at night by the Biden admin in order to avoid a public embarrassment?
    Yes, I'd LOVE to take in (and get my fellow church members to also take in/sponsor) illegal minors who are miserable without their parents and suddenly adrift in a strange country.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2021, 09:16 AM
    And that's all fine and good. The question, however, is why our government is aiding the abetting the breaking of our immigration laws. What puts the Biden admin above the law?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2021, 09:50 AM
    And that's all fine and good. The question, however, is why our government is aiding the abetting the breaking of our immigration laws. What puts the Biden admin above the law?
    The immigration laws say what?

If you were president, what would you do about all the illegal immigrants, especially the unaccompanied ones under 16?
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2021, 10:43 AM
    The immigration laws spell out the pathway a person must take to immigrate legally. Just walking across the border is illegal.

Build a wall.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2021, 11:21 AM
    The immigration laws spell out the pathway a person must take to immigrate legally. Just walking across the border is illegal.

Build a wall.
    A wall won't stop them. It's been shown that any wall can be scaled, tunneled under, or gotten around.

Better would be to establish a lot more checkpoints manned (and womanned) by well-trained border agents.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2021, 11:41 AM
    A wall won't stop them. It's been shown that any wall can be scaled, tunneled under, or gotten around.
    It's a silly argument. It's like saying that any locked door can be picked and opened, so there is no point in locking your doors. You don't build walls or lock doors to eliminate problems. You do those things to make the job much more difficult for the burglar or illegal alien and thus greatly reduce the number of problems. I would happily accept a world in which the number of illegal aliens has been reduced by 90%.

Go to the WH and tell Biden that he should get rid of the substantial fence (wall) that surrounds the WH since, after all, it can be "scaled, tunneled under, or gotten around." See if he looks at you like you are a crazy person.

What do you think those well trained agents are to do? You had a fit when the men on horseback tried to turn back illegal aliens. What would you do when faced with a couple of hundred of them who say, "Forget you. We're going on through, so either shoot us or get your XXX out of the way?" What would you do? You are living in a fantasy world, wildly detached from reality.

I bet you lock your doors every night.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2021, 12:21 PM
    In the meantime, the city of Philadelphia, a "sanctuary city", should be hanging their heads in shame. A woman is raped for over thirty minutes on a subway car. People stood by and watched and, even worse, filmed the "event" with their cell phones. They went through 26 stops before the police were somehow notified and made an arrest of the guy who was still engaged in his ruthless assault. This guy is an illegal immigrant that has a track record of a number of criminal acts. Any man in that car who stood by and did nothing should be completely ashamed of himself. What a pathetic tragedy.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2021, 12:40 PM
    Walls Work. When it comes to stopping drugs and illegal aliens from crossing our borders, border walls have proven to be extremely effective. They work better combined with technology, personnel and partnerships with law enforcement . But the stats where the new walls were constructed proved their effectiveness. (90% reduction in the Yuma section after the wall was built. )
    Border walls work. Yuma sector proves it. (usatoday.com)

In the meantime, the city of Philadelphia, a "sanctuary city", should be hanging their heads in shame. A woman is raped for over thirty minutes on a subway car. People stood by and watched and, even worse, filmed the "event" with their cell phones. They went through 26 stops before the police were somehow notified and made an arrest of the guy who was still engaged in his ruthless assault. This guy is an illegal immigrant that has a track record of a number of criminal acts. Any man in that car who stood by and did nothing should be completely ashamed of himself. What a pathetic tragedy.
    [/QUOTE]

We are raising a generation of eunuchs who can't decide what gender they are . Real men would never sit still and do nothing while that is going on .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2021, 01:02 PM
    And what's wrong with an "illegal alien" (immigrant) that can't be fixed?

Why do they want to cross the border?

"Mexico's southern border is shared with Guatemala. From that border, it is 1,125 miles by foot to McAllen, Texas. At three miles an hour, that's 375 hours, or about 38 days if they walk 10 hours a day," probably carrying at least one bag and many carrying a baby or child.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rder-to-the-us
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2021, 01:50 PM
    "Illegal alien" and "immigrant" are not synonymous. It's like saying a person who withdraws money from his account in a bank is synonymous with a bank robber. The point is that they are crossing the border ILLEGALLY. It is stupid for our country to ignore laws on our southern border. I'm all for immigration, but only the legal variety.

We are raising a generation of eunuchs who can't decide what gender they are . Real men would never sit still and do nothing while that is going on
    Well said.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2021, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    We are raising a generation of eunuchs who can't decide what gender they are . Real men would never sit still and do nothing while that is going on .
    Those "eunuchs" were around even in ancient times. Indigenous peoples have always accepted them. It's not a choice. No LGBTQ+ person wakes up one morning and says to him/herself, “I think I’ll become a queer, because it’s cool to be one.” LGBTQ+ people were born that way and thus have no control over how they feel. It’s in their genetic code.

Find a way to make pregnancies perfect with no hormone or chromosome imbalance. That will solve the problem so you can rub elbows with "REAL men and women".
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2021, 02:19 PM
    It is stupid for our country to ignore laws on our southern border. I'm all for immigration, but only the legal variety.
    No, it's stupid to not prepare for the influx of immigrants, legal or not, plus refugees. Set up more border stations and have a better plan to integrate those who've been approved.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2021, 03:41 PM
    So we need to "prepare" for illegal activity? Got it! Kind of strange, though, since most people would think that illegal activity should be stopped. I guess if your house is ever broken into, you will be expected to be prepared to serve a nice dinner to the criminals.

Those "eunuchs" were around even in ancient times. Indigenous peoples have always accepted them. It's not a choice. No LGBTQ+ person wakes up one morning and says to him/herself, “I think I’ll become a queer, because it’s cool to be one.” LGBTQ+ people were born that way and thus have no control over how they feel. It’s in their genetic code.
    Just a boatload of sheer conjecture and false information, especially the part about homosexuals being "born that way". There is no evidence to support that. There is a great deal of evidence of preteens and teens who consider themselves to be homosexual or TG, but then lose those attractions and thoughts as they grow older.

https://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/te7288

You should also look at identical twin studies that clearly show homosexuality being far from genetics dependent.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2021, 03:48 PM
    So we need to "prepare" for illegal activity? Got it!
    Wasn't that the point of the wall that nobody will ever get finished? By the way, what makes them illegal?
    Just a boatload of sheer conjecture and false information, especially the part about homosexuals being "born that way". There is no evidence to support that. There is a great deal of evidence of preteens and teens who consider themselves to be homosexual or TG, but then lose those attractions and thoughts as they grow older.

https://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/te7288

You should also look at identical twin studies that clearly show homosexuality being far from genetics dependent.
    Sorry. You are incorrect, big time! Read up on what goes on before birth with hormones and chromosomes. Read the ENTIRE article:

https://thevoice.us/chromosomes-dete...btq-community/

I will post more technical/scientific ones, if you prefer.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2021, 06:30 PM
    By the way, what makes them illegal?
    The law.

As to the article.

"These chromosomes therefore secrete hormones which affect one’s mental outlook, i.e. masculinity or femininity." Wildly and ridiculously wrong. Chromosomes do not secrete hormones. Hormones are produced by glands such as the hypothalamus, the pituitary, the thyroid, and so forth.

"Sometimes, however, the chromosomes are affected adversely, a chemical imbalance in the body, exposure to harmful radiation, or ingestion of a toxic substance, creating a mutation and upsetting the natural order of genetics. In the case of the sex chromosomes, the X may gain a few extra molecules of material, causing it to become a Y; similarly, a Y may lose a few molecules of material, causing it to become an X. Consequently, hormones which never should have been are secreted, and the child behaves accordingly despite his/her physical appearance."

That is just stupidly, outrageously ridiculous. Even if it was true, and it is not, if the Y becomes an X, then you would have two X chromosomes and hence a female. There is nothing there that would produce a homosexual. It's ludicrous.

But as I said, even if it was true, how do you explain the fact that identical twin studies show that when one twin is a homosexual, the chance of the other being a homosexual is only about 40%? Why is it not 100%?

I will post more technical/scientific ones, if you prefer.
    I would be happy if that one had been scientific. It was nothing more than grandma's homespun supposed wisdom. Just for future reference, any article interspersed with "dear reader" is far removed from being anything even remotely scientific.

I'm just amazed that you would have been desperate enough to have linked that article. Show it to any biology teacher and see if he/she agrees that chromosomes secrete hormones.

What Is the Endocrine System?

The endocrine system is made up of glands that make hormones. Hormones are the body's chemical messengers. They carry information and instructions from one set of cells to another.
    https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/endocrine.html
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2021, 06:38 PM
    Those quotes weren't in the link I posted. Tomorrow I'll post more :-) after I consult with several LGBTQ+ friends.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2021, 06:41 PM
    Yeah. I'm sure that is true. Real sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it considered cheating if we were technically broken up? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for about a year. We have had many drunken fights that have lead to him breaking up with me. Because of this I have felt that he never really loved me. After one of these break ups, I ended up sleeping with a mutual friend the next night, though I am closer to this...

Technically berift. [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: Facebook is HOT. I closed my page.. I don't twerp. I'm happy with 1G. I barely Google.. Am I destined to live a friend free life? excon

Is this technically cheating? [ 5 Answers ]

IF YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND WERE TOGETHER FOR 1 YEAR AND 4 MONTHS..AND U GUYS BROKE UP FOR A MONTH..HE SLEPT WITH A GIRL TWICE...DID HE TECHNICALLY CHEAT..WE BOTH THOUGHT IT WAS COMPLETELY OVER ESPECIALLY HIM??? DID HE CHEAT

What are cpu cases technically called? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I don't know how many of you have ever bought a CPU. The cpu is usually enclosed in a special plastic case that snaps open and shut. I am trying to buy these in bulk, but when I Google "cpu case" I can't find what I'm looking for. I want to know the term to search to be able to find these...

View more questions Search